Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday and a Valentine Dinner

Later this morning I will leave for So Ho in Bartlesville. We are meeting at this Japanese restaurant for lunch together as a congregation.

I was cold last night so I got out two quilts and put them over my side of the bed. Then I slept well. I got up about 5:00AM and had my oatmeal for breakfast and my coffee and Chai Latte.

Three cats came for breakfast this morning. Two gray ones and one yellow one...Big Yellow came. I didn't see smaller yellow. Gray Mama cat was one of the first ones.

I put my sweeper back together again (after washing the filters last night) and vacuumed the den room where I now  have this laptop computer. I have only used this room for sometime reading like when it is sunshiny in here. It is quarter past 9:00AM now. I will probably leave in about an hour and look around at Dillard's for some new pjs. Both my present pairs are looking very ratty.

I spent the better part of the morning sending out notifications to my online classmates of the latest classmate death and changing the numbers on those still living and those who have died on my lists.

More later....

I left at 10:00AM or so for Bartlesville hoping to find pjs on sale and also get a pedicure at the mall.

I found the pjs and they were just a little over 20.00 at Dillards. Then I went to the pedicure place and that's where I got hung up for over an hour. I was 30 Minutes late getting to the dinner.

Then I had a good dinner and afterwards, stopped at Miller Brothers and had them fill up my gas tank. Then I came on back home.

Just talked to my son, Keith about GoodRX. He checked on one of his meds that he was recently prescribed and it was to be $265. The pharmacist had him check out GoodRX and it was $18.00.

So he is going to check on some of my brother-in-laws and see what that would do for the cost of his meds.

More later....

I have read awhile this afternoon. Then I turned on the CBS News. I will watch that until 7:00PM and then take my bath.  I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

1 comment:

marlu said...

That GoodRX sounds wonderful! I wonder how they can do that? What a great thing if people could take advantage of it.