Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday and Laundry Day

I slept well last night and got up about 6:00AM, stripped my bed and have the bedding and my PJs in the laundry. It is in the dryer now.

I have remade my bed with the aqua sheets Leslie bought for me when she bought my new mattress and box springs last year.

I have had my breakfast, my usual oatmeal, and coffee. I have mama cat and young yellow cat out here so I took them both out some breakfast. Mama gray is still out there eating . From where I am sitting I cant see if young yellow is still there eating.

Oh yes, I see him now. Gray Mama cat had finished eating from her bowl so he moved over to what she had left and is eating from her double dish. She is still there and doesn't seem to care.

I will read today. I got three more books at the library yesterday. I started a new one last night before I went to bed.

More later....

I read awhile this afternoon and then I watched the recording of "Bull" that I had recorded last evening. It was very good! "Bull is the only TV program I watch on a regular basis.

More later now....

About 7:00PM, I took my bath, read some more of my book and at 8:30PM, I went on to bed.

2 comments:

Annsterw said...

Love the updates on the cats - you are so sweet to care from them everyday! What a huge heart!

Donna. W said...

I'd love to know what books you are reading, or what sort of books you read. I pay attention to what others are reading.