Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday and a Better Night's Sleep

I slept better last night although I did get up at 5:00AM. I had plenty of sleep.

I have dressed and had a light breakfast and have had coffee and am working on Chai now. A little later I will text Bob and see if he is still interested in having breakfast at Eggberts in Coffeyville. We are forecast for more rain later in the day. And tomorrow we are to have rain too.  The weekend is supposed to be dry though.

I had three cats come for breakfast...Scruffy, Big Yellow Tom and a smaller yellow cat. They are all eating out there.

Still I haven't seen mama gray cat in weeks or any of the other three gray cats except Scruffy. They are all through and gone now.

It is 5:50AM now and is getting light.  I will text Bob sometime after 6:00AM. If he still wants to have breakfast, I will leave at 6:30AM for Coffeyville. I also have an 8:45AM hair appointment. I will get gasoline at Woodshed in South Coffeyville if it's not raining after my hair appointment.

It's getting light out there now...

I picked up Bob at 7:00AM and we had breakfast at Eggberts. Afterward I went out to Woodshed and bought gas. Then I went to my hair appointment at 8:45AM. After that I came back home. I didn't really need anything from Walmart.

Maybe I can get Nancy to go to lunch today after all. Bunco at Coffeyville's senior center isn't until next Wednesday so I came on home.

More later....

I called Nancy to see if she wanted to go to lunch today but she is very sick and is trying to get hold of Dale to take her to a doctor to see what the problem is this time. She has a lot of trouble with her stomach and also with Diarrhea. I told her if she could not reach him, I would take her to a doctor or at least one of the clinics.

More later...

I downloaded another book to my Kindle from Amazon this afternoon and read all afternoon. I fed two cats who came for supper. One was Scruffy, a gray cat and a little while later one of the yellow cats came and I fed it.

I finished the book about 7:00PM and took my bath and afterward . watched several episodes of Forensic Files. I will go to bed at 9:00PM. By then I will be very tired.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I like Forensic Files too.