Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday and More Cleaning

I slept fair last night...nothing to write home about though. I was awake several times with a very sore right arm. I just couldn't seem to get comfortable.

Anyhow I got up shortly before 5:00AM, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have my oatmeal and coffee and will soon work on my chai latte.

I have had three cats by for their breakfast. Gray Scruffy, and two yellow cats. I barely saw the last one but I think it was Bog Yellow Tom. The third one was one of the smaller yellow cats. They all ate like they hadn't eaten in a week. I know better then that.

I see Medium Tom is back eating again. He was run off earlier by Big Tom.

Today I will work on vacuuming the den and the rest of the dining room....I did some of it yesterday afternoon when I did the living room but didn't move the dining room chairs out so I will do that today. I also have some laundry to do today again.

More later....

I got the laundry done and that's about all. I called Nancy to see how she was and she was feeling a lot better. In fact she wanted me to come over. So I went over and  and we visited awhile and then she wanted to come to my house. I brought her over for  a visit here. I just took her home at 5:30PM. It was so good to see someone and have a visit. She sat across the room from me so we did not "infect" each other.  She did borrow a book from me. It was Bernstein's book "Fear". She said she would read it tonight. We will see.

Now I am watching CBS news. Minneapolis people are very angry about another police killing of another black man.

I will take my bath about 7:00PM and try to go to bed about 9:00PM

More later....
(I didn't get the vacuuming done at all) I will do it tomorrow.

I stayed up until 10:00PM watching a history lesson from the site at Ontario  Canada. Then I went on to bed.


No comments: