Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday and Frozen Lunch

I slept very well last night although I woke up after 4:00AM and just got up then. I dressed and got around for the day. I had my breakfast and coffee and am working on my chai now.

When I opened the door this morning Scruffy and her two surviving kittens were just waiting for breakfast, Also Big Yellow Tom and one of the adolescent yellow cats were also waiting there so I took out the double dish, two blue ones and a square one. They have mostly eaten and gone except to Scruffie and the older yellow kitten and the black small kitten are still eating. Scruffie is having water. None of them came for supper last night so no wonder they are so hungry. The two kittens are looking in the window of the storm door like they would like to be inside. That isn't going to happen.

I will vacuum the dining room this morning and then dust the apartment again. Then I need to go out to Dollar General for a few things. I may drop over to Nancy's and visit with her. It has been a week. She might like to have lunch together. I will check.

More later....it is nearly 6:00AM. Soon I will text Bob and see if he is alright this morning.

He was fine. It was raining in the sunshine in Coffeyville but not here in Caney. ...17 miles west of Coffeyville.

I finally went to Dollar General and bought what I needed as well as got some cash. I only had $10.00 left in my purse.

The mail should be here shortly unless Charles is running late. I will check and see if he has been here.

More later...

I just got junk mail today.

I had a frozen meal for my lunch and afterward an ice cream bar for my dessert. I didn't vacuum the dining room today because for some reason, my arm has been sore again. I didn't want to aggravate it.

I played my game again for awhile and then  turned on the TV to watch Amazon Prime.

Now it's nearly 5:00PM now and the CBS news will be on shortly.

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and then go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: