Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday and Trimming the Yard

I slept until 6:00AM this morning. I awoke about 1:00AM this morning with my dry skin itching. I was unable to get back to sleep with the itching so I got up and took an antihistamine.  That really knocked me out but it stopped the itching.

I have had my breakfast and fed the five cats that came for breakfast. Scruffy came with her remaining two kittens., the black one and the yellow one.  Two bigger yellow cats came too. One was  Big Yellow Tom and the other was one of the adolescent cats from the last litter.

More later....

I have been watching the CBS news. They are discussing the name change of the Washington football team. It took sponsors pulling their sponsorships for the  owners to finally listen and decide to do the right thing.  Calling Native Americans "redskins" is tantamount to calling black Americans "niggers". They are just as offending.

It's 9:25AM now and I will watch this news until it is over at 10:00AM. Then maybe I can go trim the yard. The trash collectors have not come yet 
and I want to put that trash container away as soon as they do.

More even later...

I got the yard trimmed early before it got too hot.

Suzanne came and brought me the Bartlesville newspapers her sister saves for her.

I got a Church Brief ready for the Journal newspaper and sent it off to the Journal for Saturday's paper.  I had to send it off with the laptop computer because the mail program Outlook does not get along with Cox cable. I also made up some letters for the congregation and got them in the mail.

I ate the other half of my sandwich from yesterday for my lunch today. Then I had an ice cream bar for dessert.

Then I went in the living room  and watched some Forensic Files.

More later...

I took my bath at 7:30PM and put my pjs on. I never did hear any more from Suzanne.  I turned the TV off after watching a couple more of episodes of Forensic Files.

I intend to go to bed at 9:00PM.



No comments: