Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday and Laundry

I got up pretty early this morning and have stayed busy most of the day with one thing or the other. I was going to do some laundry but didn't have enough for a load.

I got up about 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I had my oatmeal and a breakfast bar and when I looked outside my door I had five cats, Scruffie and the two remaining kittens along with two of the older yellow cats were waiting for their breakfast too. I fed them all and they left.

I watered the plants and deadheaded them too. I read in my latest free Amazon book and then at lunchtime I had a chicken pot pie and an ice cream bar for dessert.

I didn't vacuum today after all . My arm was sore today and I didn't want to aggrevate it. I can do it tomorrow after I watch the church service on Zoom.

Suzanne called and had some fruit for me. I had a kiwi before lunch.  She said she would bring the bananas over after lunch...sometime in the afternoon

I played Freecell some in the afternoon and then read some more. I also watch "Lucky Dog" which I had recorded this morning while I was reading.

I had a problem watching the recorded program and noticed something in the program had changed and it would not play what I had recorded. I fooled with it until I finally figured it out and then finally got it fixed.

Suzanne came and brought my bananas  and I bagged them in with a paper towel then refrigerated them. I will have one for supper.

Once again I had the entire post erase itself. So I reconstructed what I had written this morning.

It's after 5:00PM now and at 5:30PM, I will change to channel 6 and watch the news.

More later....

I watched the news until it was finished  and then turned over to Amazon Prime. I watched another program I had not seen before called "Dr. G" about the work of a coroner.or medical examiner. I have watched all the episodes of "Forensics Files" so I was looking for something just as interesting.

Now it's 8:00PM and I have another hour before I go to bed. So I may play FreeCell for awhile and go yo bed at 9:00PM ..I have had indigestion off and on all day. I haven't eaten any thing for supper not even my banana. I don't want to put anything else in my stomach. I have taken three or four antacids this afternoon.

No comments: