Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday and Breakfast in Coffeyville

I will pick up Bob at 7:00AM and we will go to breakfast at Eggberts there in Coffeyville. They are diligent about keeping everything spotless and they all wear face masks.  After I take Bob home, I will go out to Woodshed and buy gas and then go on to my hair appointment at 9:00AM. After that I will go out to Walmart and buy the five things I have on my grocery list. Then I will come on back home and have my lunch at Sonic. I will get a Wacky Pack for $2.18 including tax.

When I opened the door I had five cats waiting for their breakfast. It was Scruffie and her two kittens, one of the adolescent yellow cats and Big Yellow Tom. They are gone now and I had better get those dishes in before the ants find them.

I have been watching my food to try to lose some of the five pounds I have gained since all this began. I have lost three of them by just being careful in the past week and a half.  I hope by this time next week I will be back to where I want to be.

I killed two more spiders in the bathroom this morning. One was a large black spider and one was a small one. That is three in just the last two days and I killed a brown recluse last week. I may ask Steve to come and spray. He sprayed when I moved in here a year and a half ago.

So, more later...

I picked up Bob shortly before 7:00AM and we went to breakfast. After I took him home I went to get gas and then to Wal Mart to get my groceries. Then I went to get my hair done.

I turned on the TV when I got home and learned that Governor Stitt from Oklahoma has developed the Coronavirus. He is the first Governor that has developed it so far. So he will be isolated for awhile.

I did go to Sonic and get the Wacky Pack for my lunch. How can you beat $2.18 for lunch.

More later...

I watched several episodes of Forensic Files and then went in to the den to play a FreeCell card game on the laptop. And I did eat a banana for my supper. I bought them this morning at Wal Mart. Suzanne came and brought me some green grapes and some Kiwi, I don't think I have ever had that fruit before and am not sure how to peel it even to eat it. She is going to have Steve come and spray for the spiders next Wednesday when I am in Coffeyville.

I need to go back over to Shelter Insurance at Coffeyville and pay for my car insurance and the insurance on the contents of the apartment.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and got ready for bed. I will go on to bed at 9:00PM


No comments: