Saturday, September 12, 2020

Saturday and Vacuuming the Dining Room

 I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I have not had breakfast yet but will as soon as I get this blog begun. It is nearly 6:00AM now and I want to get my coffee and breakfast before I check to see if the cats and kittens are out there wanting their breakfast.

So more later....

All five cats/kittens were out there waiting for their breakfast so I put the five bowls out there and they cleaned up most of it. I had put fresh water out there yesterday afternoon and they went for that too. They were nearly out of water. 

I am watching the CBS news now. I want to vacuum the dining room today during the commercials. That's all I lack to have everything done for the week. If the yard dries out, I will have the little girls mow it this weekend. As cool as it is nowadays I wish I could mow it myself but my stamina is not what it used to be last year. Sitting around reading all year has not been good for me. I need to start walking again.

More later...

I got the dining room vacuumed and the sweeper put away. Now I am caught  up for the week....except for the mowing.

My neighbor, next door came over to ask me to watch for a package being delivered today. They gave me their garage door opener and asked me to let the delivery person put their package in the garage.  She will be gone all day with her mother for a"girls day out" and Pablo is at work today.

I intend to be home all day so that should not be a problem.

More even later...

 

Latest records...

I found out what the problem with my Zoom was. I had had Leslie downloaded it ion my laptop computer and it looked fine. But when I opened it later, the window was tiny. The Cox Complete Care  agent said when someone actually zoomed me, and I opened the window, it would be large and just fine..and he was right. 

I got hold of Krystal and one of her girls will mow for me tomorrow afternoon. It should be dry enough then. I got the hedge trimmed this evening.  

I fed three cats this evening. I used the kitten food that Suzanne brought me. She had her groceries put in her truck and when she got home to unload them, she found they had put kitten food  in there too. She has no cats so she gave it to me.

It is time for the news and I will watch that since it is 5:30PM.

More later....

I watched the news until 7:00PM and then took my bath. After that I read in my latest Kindle book until 9:00PM when I went to bed.


No comments: