Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thursday and Laundry

I much preferred the old blogger and  I am not happy with this new blogger at all. I have started this new blog today three times and have been interrupted all three times with Google.

I slept well last night and got up about 5:00AM and got myself ready for the day and had my breakfast. 

(Every time I attempt to add to my blog, google interrupts me with their instructions.) I can see this new blogger is going to be a pain in the neck. I may just go to Keith's blog at this address https://www.thebloggerspot.com/ and forget about this one. I would only hope my blogging friends would follow me. I have been on this previous blog since 2008. I have a lot of history saved on it and I fear I will lose all that history.

I am doing laundry this morning and will also do my housework...or at least start it. I have that doctor's appointment at 3:00PM.  The laundry has finished washing now and I will get it in the dryer.

There...I got that done.

The weather will be from 60 degrees to the low 80's this week. How changeable it is to be!

I have had my oatmeal, juice, breakfast bar and meds this morning and have the laundry in the dryer.  I have even fed three cats/kittens their breakfast. Scruffie is still out there eating. The others have all finished and are gone.

More later...

Basically I have changed my viewing habits. I am watching Good Morning America on channel 8 the past two days rather then Channel 6.

So more even later...

As usual, I vacuumed during the commercials and got everything except the dining room done. I will do it later. I really enjoy not having to deal with the commercials.

So more later...

I will shop for John's birthday while I am over at Coffeyville today and the card I want too.  His birthday is Monday but they are leaving Sunday for Roaring River so I will get this gift to him on Friday or Saturday before they leave.

More even later...

I left a little early for Coffeyville so I could shop before my appointment. When I got to the doctor's office I had to wait 45 minutes to see him. They must still think I have a UTI because they want me to continue taking the rest of the antibiotic. I also had to have my bloodwork done for my thyroid. 

After I finished that I went up to Independence and to Dairy Queen and bought an ice cream cake for his birthday. I had checked at Baum's for a regular cake but they had none so went out to Dairy Queen and bought an ice cream cake. I had also bought a Red Lobster gift card and a birthday card.

Then I took the cake and cards to John's. I wanted him to have them before they left for the Roaring River trip. While I was there I went out to see the puppies. They are so cute!

I got home around 6:00PM and my Schwan's order had come and was in a freezer bag at the front door. I assume they charged my account..

I put the order away and had an ice cream bar for my supper.

It is 6:50PM now and I will take my bath after this Forensic File program is over. Then I will plan to go to bed at 9:00PM 

No comments: