Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tuesday and a Dizzy Morning

 I woke up at my usual time this morning and got myself ready for the day. I may have to go back over to the doctor's office since I am still dizzy..or the dizziness came back this morning. I had to be very careful getting around the apartment. I supposedly  have this urinary track infection that I am taking antibiotics for since last Wednesday and I am not sure anything has helped. I can't tell any permanent difference in the dizziness. Unless it clears up now that I have had breakfast I hesitate to drive over to Coffeyville. I have to go over there tomorrow anyhow so I may just wait until then to go back to the Urgent Care.

I am supposed to give blood on Thursday and unless this clears up before then, I should not give blood. Always something!

I will probably work on that bottom drawer of the file cabinet today. I would like to get this project finished this week.

I have four cats/kittens out there eating this morning. I see Scruffie and both her kittens and the big yellow Tom. I put the double bowl and both blue ones out there with food for each of them..

I do not like the new blogger at all. I prefer the old one that I am using now, When I sat down here to blog this morning, they had automatically switched me to the new blog. The posts were huge! I will lose my history when they move everyone to the new blog this year. I had to scroll down to the left side of the page to find this original blog and switch back this morning.  

I have seemed to have got through the  dizziness after an hour or so. I am no longer dizzy now.

More later...

I spent the last three hours reading one of my "free for reading" books from Amazon. It was called "The Last Monument".  I finished it. It was pretty interesting.  It must have been. I couldn't put it down. It's 3:05PM now and I have been home all day except for a trip to the post office for stamps. 

More later...

I went through that bottom drawer and realized That was the drawer I had gone through in February. So I just closed it up and left it alone.

It is 4:35PM now and I have been watching Amazon Prime and went out to rake some leaves. It began raining in the sunshine.  That is weird.

Now I am watching the channel 6 news.

Here are the latest figures for Montgomery County. They just continue growing. 

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or so.


5 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

When you wrote that you will lose your history, did you mean that you will lose all of your former blog posts or the list of blogs that you follow? I haven't tried to use the new version yet, but bloggers who are more computer savvy than I am, seem to think that it is not as good or easy to use as the one we have been using is. I suppose I will have to think of something to write about to see how hard it will be.

The other day I was trying to think where I came across your blog, and I finally remembered it was on Balisha's blog list. I sure do miss her and her blog.

Margie's Musings said...

I will lose all the blogs I have posted since 2008, Susie. When I opened my blog this morning it took me straight to the new blogger and the entire history of my posts was gone. Furthermore the letters were huge. I don't like it at all. It's very complicated next to the present blog.

I miss Balisha too.She followed me for years. I hated it when she died.

pat m said...

Are you drinking enough water? Water not coffee, tea or juice.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I have been drinking enough. Thanks for caring!

Danny Scott said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $250 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]