Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday and Game Day

 I plan to go over to Coffeyville this morning if it isn't icy. I have my hair appointment and it is game day at the senior center. Also, if at all possible, I will pick Bob up for breakfast at their Eggbert's in Coffeyville. I can't tell yet what the weather is like this morning so I had better turn on the weather to check it out.

So more later

It's 5:40AM and the cats were all out there in force beginning with Scruffie. I couldn't get out the front door because they were all so eager to eat.  So I took all their food out through the garage. They act like they haven't eaten in days. They all ate last evening at suppertime.

It is not raining yet so I plan to go on over to Coffeyville at 6:30AM and will pick up Bob 7:00AM  for breakfast. My hair appointment is at 9:00AM and I will need gas and I will also stop at Country Mart and get a treat for Game Day at the senior center.

Rain is forecast for today and tomorrow but not freezing rain. In fact it is supposed to warm up a bit the rest of the week.

More later...I need to get some coffee. 

I met Bob for breakfast and just had a mini Sonic blast for lunch. I bought some cookies at Country Mart to take to the game day. We had four counting Janet, the manager. But we had fun. I won once and Marilyn won once.  I got home at 4:00PM and read my mail and put a belated birthday card in the mail for Ginger, my daughter-in-law. I missed her birthday. I hate that. She is so good to me! And she is so good to Scott, my son.

I got her card in the mail this afternoon. 

Before I left this morning I fed the cats/kittens.  When I got home at 4:00PM, they were all waiting for their supper. It was raining a little by then so I tried to find a dry place to put their food.  It was damp when I got back from the post office....but just barely. They were gone to some shelter and I put the cat food in the colander and drained it well and wiped their dishes out with a paper towel and then put the drained cat food on a clean paper towel in their dry double dish. I hope that works out.

I want to catch the CBS news this afternoon. I missed it this morning. It is 4:50PM now.  I believe the CBS news comes on at 5:30PM.

So more later... 

I watched the CBS news and  actually most of it was the same old things. I will be so glad when this election is over.

It's 6:45PM now and I have had my bath and will play some Freecell  for awhile. There's really nothing on TV I want to watch. 

I went on to bed at 9:15PM

No comments: