Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday and Nothing in Particular

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I had my breakfast and coffee and chai and then turned on the "weather on the 8s"and the news. The only new news is that Trump signed the bill after all. 

I fed four cats this morning. I didn't feed them last evening so they were very hungry  this morning. They finished and I brought in the bowls.

I checked my online bank account and after they took the Blue Cross/Blue Shield out I don't have enough in the bank to pay my bills..let alone my rent. I will need to transfer some money from my savings account to pay the rent. They raised our Blue Cross/Blue Shield for this coming year..again...

I don't get my Medicare until January 13th. Then I can pay my savings back.

I had to pay my car insurance this month.

I usually do my laundry on Monday but I really didn't want to strip the bed today...maybe tomorrow. I can wash the towels and my pjs and underwear this morning.  

This morning my new watch says it is Thursday the 29th of December.  It is actually Monday and the 28th of December. I studied the instructions of how to reset it but they seemed confusing to me so as long as the time is correct, I won't fool with it. Leslie told me not to mess with it since it has five different buttons to set it with..... too confusing for me. 

I had one of my Schwan's meals for lunch and the rest of the Apple Brown Betty for dessert. Then I read for the rest of the afternoon.

I looked up and it was nearly 3:15PM and I was supposed to pick up the class newsletters in Independence at 2:30PM so I quickly wrote the check and headed off for Independence. I got the newsletters left the check to pay for the printing and stopped at Miller Brothers and had them fill my tank with gas while I was there.

Then I came on back home and stopped at the post office to have one of those letters weighed to be sure one stamp was enough. Then I came on back home to fold and stuff and stamp the rest.

I will take them to the post office in the morning. I called and they were just closing the post office. They are all sorted and stamped so they are ready to go.

Oh yes, when I drove back into the garage  Scruffie and her crew came over... eager for supper.

Then I folded that laundry I had washed and dried this morning. It's time for the news now so I will get my banana and go watch it.

More later...

I watched the news and then took my bath at 7:00PM and went back to my book untilI finished it at 9:00PM and then I went on to bed.

 

No comments: