Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Tuesday and Another Boring Day

 I slept well again last night. It's the melatonin, I know. I need to get some more today. I finished my last book so I will have to download another free book from Amazon today.

I have had my breakfast and am eating a breakfast bar now and enjoying the breakfast bar with my Chai Latte. I haven't had the TV on yet or fed the cats. That's all next.  

So, more later... 

Sure enough, there were four hungry cats out there and a fine mist already. It's supposed to rain today and Bob says it is already doing that at Coffeyville.  I took the cats out more clean water for them to drink.

Gina texted me last evening  to ask if I had taken a sweet roll to Nancy. I told her I had not and hadn't been over to see Nancy yesterday at all. I had taken her a crescent roll from Leslie's Christmas dinner but nothing since then. Gina said she had no idea where Nancy got it. (She doesn't like Nancy to eat sweets. I think it's none of her business.) Nancy has even a more boring life then mine. She has no car and no one but Gina and Dale and I even go to see her.

I don't have plan for today yet. So, again, more later.

I fixed a pan of broccoli cheddar soup for lunch and ate a big bowl of it myself and took another bowl over to Nancy's for her lunch. I stayed awhile and visited her but she was really wanting to get back to sleep so I came home at 2:30 PM and read my newest free Amazon Kindle book. 

After I had read awhile I checked the cat situation. There were four out there waiting for supper. 

If the weather is o.k., I will plan to drive to Coffeyville  at  6:15AM to go to breakfast with Bob.... If I decided there was a chance it would not be raining or snowing.  I will not be feeding the cats breakfast tomorrow morning if I can leave early.

I read all afternoon and then I put the Kindle away to watch the CBS News. It is 5:36PM now. At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM

3 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I hope my kids would not act like that when I am older. I'd be embarrassed if a family member texted one of my friends quizzing them about what food, or if they had brought food to share with me.

Donna. W said...

I agree with you. My mom had diabetes and handled it fairly well. But when she went to a nursing home, she always had a stash of candy, nuts, and cheese balls in her room. My sister and I agreed that at her age (she went into the home when she was 85, her choice) she may as well eat whatever she craved. There aren't a lot of things people can enjoy when they reach a certain age, and I say let them eat what they want..

Margie's Musings said...

I am 85 and one of my biggest fears is that I will eat "junk" food and get fat in my old age. It is so unhealthy to be fat and old.