Friday, January 1, 2021

Friday and Dusting

 I slept well last night but woke up at 5:00AM to the sound of the cricket again. I just got up and got myself ready for the day and made my breakfast. Then I checked my bank account and saw I had the $600 from the IRS. It's a good thing because I was down to very little money in the bank. That car insurance was budgeted but since I don't get my social security until the second Wednesday of the month and my rent is due on the 1st, I was going to have to transfer some money from my meager savings. So it was a godsend.

I will dust the apartment today and certainly feed the cats this morning. They will be hungry. In fact I will go watch the "weather on the 8s" and feed the cats and get back to this later. 

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature 

 We got snow this morning here in Caney. I guess Coffeyville did too..according to Gary Bailey. It was gone here by afternoon.

My son, Keith , called me last evening and talked to me quite awhile. It had been a couple of weeks since I had heard from him so I was delighted. I seldom call him. He is usually either at work and cannot take a call on his personal phone  or  waiting for Esther to come home and they can have dinner. Much as I want to talk to him, I hate to interrupt his time with her.  

All four cats were waiting for me to bring them their breakfast this morning and it was raining lightly out there. They braved the elements though and came to eat.  When they finished, I went out and brought in their bowls and washed them.

Now I am watching the CBS news again.  Soon as soon as this is over I will begin dusting. So more later...

I read all afternoon and finished my new book.  Then I tried to find a way to watch ESPN without having to subscribe for $78.00 a month. Keith tried to find a way to download it on my computer but that cost a small fortune too. ESPN is not on my package for TV.  

That darned cricket has chirped all day. I searched everywhere for it but could never find it anywhere. I don't know how I will sleep tonight.

I will try to see if Alexa can find the game on FM radio and listen to it.  

In the meantime, I will take my bath and put my pjs on. If Alexa can't find the game I will read another book. I will eat my last banana for my supper.

More later...

Scott sent me videos of each play in the game so I was not altogether left out.  I did take my bath and get my pjs on but was up watching the videos until 11:00PM. Then I went to bed.


3 comments:

ChuckFu said...

You call anytime Mom,your not interrupting our life. remember my email

Donna. W said...

At 10 o'clock, it's snowing lightly here. I read that 1100 people have power outage in Kansas City, but we didn't get enough ice to do any damage here, as far as I can see.

ILLUMINATI GRAND LODGE® said...

SEASON GREETINGS!!!

INVITATION FROM THE ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION 666

This is an open invitation to everyone that is interested in becoming part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career. As we begin this year's recruitment program and our annual feast of harvest is almost at hand, so we decide to introduce you to the "New World Order".

At this point, we're assuring anyone who is ready and faithful to become a member of this great organization, that once he/she becomes a full member of the Illuminati brotherhood then will automatically become rich, powerful and be famous in life and achieve all their heart desires and also receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your dreams come true.

The great Illuminati district offers you a life time opportunity of making your heart desires come true. I believe everyone on this planet "Earth" knows about the ILLUMINATI, but for those that don't know much about this Organization, I'll brief you about it. The Illuminati is a secret society that bless man kind and fulfill his/her dreams of becoming a millionaire, billionaire and also promote their various business. At this moment, I believe you've know more about this organization and there's no reason to be afraid of anything.

I'm not here to mess with you or play games with you because as it stands now there are lot's of people out there who Impersonate us, claiming to be members of the ILLUMINATI. So the Brotherhood then comes to conclusion of Globalizing this organization in order to help those who are actually ready to become part of this Great Family and those that were misleaded by Impostors. Now i believe this is your opportunity to join our prestigious Organization and make yourself and your family proud.


If you're interested in joining this Great Organization, then contact our Grand Lodge at Pennslyvania, USA via WhatsApp: +1 (325) 261-7127 or our official Email: [illuminati666grandlodge@gmail.com]

Signed: GRANDMASTER