Monday, January 25, 2021

A Welcome Surprise

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM or shortly after. I dressed and got myself ready for the day. I had my breakfast bar and oatmeal and coffee and Chai.

After I checked my e-mail I checked on the cats.There were four out there to be fed. I took their dishes out in a light rain. Scruffie was not among them.

I watched some Dateline shows I had recorded and had my last banana. It's after two right now and I haven't had my lunch yet. Suzanne came a while ago and brought me three containers of her wonderful soup. They are all frozen so I will set one down in the frig to thaw for later this week. I still have Leslie's great meatballs too. 

It is cold and damp...which makes the cold even more chilling.

More later..I hope...I noticed I had got my ability to enter back into my blog to add or correct stuff. I have some photos of the new Cowboy Corgi puppies that John sent me and if I am still able to get back in this blog, I will add that here.

 May be an image of dog 

Sure enough, Google has relented and given me back the ability to get back into my blog...good! I will get back to this later.  It's 2:14PM now. 

I warmed up two of Leslie's meat balls for my lunch. I fixed myself a glass of punch to have with them. I will save the other two until I have my frozen veggies from Schwans on Thursday and fix some of them  in my skillet for that lunch.  After I had the meat balls, I ate my other piece of pecan pie. Yum!

I have been wondering what it would cost me to rent "News of the World",Tom Hanks newest  movie. I checked it out on Amazon Prime and they want $20.00 for me to just rent it. I have never paid $20. for any movie so I guess I will just skip it. I did order a couple of books for the girls' birthdays from Amazon. Cheyenne's is first on February 16th and Maia's is March 14th. 

It's4:07PM now and I guess I will go watch the news and get back to this later. 

Here's what the cowboy Corgis look like a little older:

 May be an image of dog 

Aren't they darling?

I read until 7:00PM and then took my bath and read some more. At 9:00PM, I went on to bed. 

 

10 comments:

Terra said...

The puppies have pretty black and white markings or spots and look very different from their mom.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, their father is a registered Corgi so they are a combination. That's why they call them Cowboy Corgi's. Their mom is a registered Blue Heeler.

Donna. W said...

I looked up "News of the World". It will be shown on Netflix at some point. Netflix bought the rights to it.

Margie's Musings said...

It's on Amazon Prime too but costs $19,95 to watch.

Galla Creek said...

I think the white on the puppies will turn to that color of the Mother dog. They are pretty little pups.

Margie's Musings said...

See the photo I added of one that is a little older.

Dianne said...

Those puppies are adorable!

Kay said...

$20???? Oh my gosh! That's a lot! I think I'll stay with Netflix.

Margie's Musings said...

I agree, Kay. It wasn't worth $20. to me.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

The puppies are so adorable! It always makes me smile to see young puppies tumbling around their Mama looking for their dinner.

My husband and I were looking for something to watch the other night and came across that movie, briefly got excited to watch it, and then saw that it was a rental, and expensive at that. Kept looking through the hundreds of other shows and series we can watch for free and found something else we liked just fine. Do you think that there are very many people paying that kind of price to rent movies, I don't, but what do I know.