Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday and House Cleaning Day

 I woke up even earlier but I couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up  at shortly after 4:00AM and put my new glasses on and a robe and went in the den to check the e-mail. There wasn't much. I  checked my bank account and noticed my Blue Cross/Blue Shield had come out. That was a shock to my checking account...over $330. a month and I seldom see a doctor. Whew!

I fixed my breakfast and am now on my Chai. 

Later, after I have checked the weather and the news, I will begin cleaning the apartment. Right now I will get dressed and get my face on and get myself ready for the day.   So...more later...

O.K. I am dressed and ready for the day. I have some laundry going...a small load...

I opened the door at 6:20AM to three cats...two yellow ones and Inky...no Scruffie...at least not yet. It's only 6:25AM now.

I will check on the laundry. It  may be ready for the dryer now. 

Sure enough...it was. I have it in  the dryer now.

So more later...I want to catch the news. 

While the commercials were on, as usual, I did the scrubbing and vacuuming and today even polished the furniture...all while the commercials were on. It's 9:50AM now and the only thing left on the menu. ...is lunch. I have thawed some of Suzanne's  great tasting soup. I bought cheddar cheese yesterday morning and I will slice some of that to serve with the fancy crackers I have and will fix some more punch to have with it. But it's not quite 10:00AM now and I will wait until noon to fix my lunch.

Lunchtime: I had a couple of bowls of Suzanne's soup with cheese and crackers and punch. I am way too full. I should have stopped with one bowl. 

I am waiting for the mail. I may not have got any today. I got Cheyenne's and Maia's birthday gifts yesterday from Amazon. 

 So more even later.... 

I read most of the afternoon on my newest book.

 The battery on my Kindle is being charged now.

At 6:45PM, I took my bath, took my contact out and put my new glasses on. That should rest my dry eyes. At 9:00PM I plan to go on to bed.

No comments: