Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday and Game Day

 I slept very well last night and was up shortly before 6:00AM. I didn't have to sleep on the trundle. I never heard another peep out of the cricket so I slept in my own bed.  I was going to leave early to drive over to Coffeyville and take Bob Avery to breakfast. We take turns buying breakfast. 

I didn't have time  to feed the cats since I needed to leave early to pick up Bob.

After breakfast I had a text from my beautician. She wanted me to come at 8:30AM instead of 9:30AM. That wasn't a problem. I made it in plenty of time. Then I went by Karan's house and left the papers for the animal shelter and took my plastic bags by Genesis for the food they distribute. 

Then I went to Liebert Brothers to look for a winter garden flag. As soon as it gets warmer, I will put it on the metal frame in front of my apartment.

I then went to the senior center  to read my Kindle where it was warm. At 1:00PM, Karan and Janet joined me for the card game. We were short a couple of people but we made out just fine and had some very good treats.

I gave four away and took one home to take to Nancy and her son, David.

I went by Nancy's for a little while. But I only planned to leave the pumpkin roll dessert. Since I had not fed the cats breakfast, I fed them supper and only two came  to eat. It was Inky and his sibling .

It's 6:00PM now and I will take my bath at  7:00PM and read until time to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: