Friday, January 29, 2021

Friday and All Caught Up Again

 I slept like a log last night. I got up shortly before 6:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I don't have a thing on my menu today.

After I finished my breakfast I looked out to see if there were any  cats waiting for breakfast too. There were four there...three yellow ones and Inky..no Scruffie again. I took out a double dish and three singles. They have plenty of food out there if she should show up.

Everything is caught up but I do need a couple of things from Dollar General. I will go out there later this morning. I need some more Chai too but I can't get that at Dollar General.

I guess I will read again today. I finished another book yesterday.

More  later....

About 9:00AM, the Montgomery  County Health Department called to offer me an appointment for today for the pandemic virus vaccination at 10:45AM. I took it.  So I put my shoes on and drove over there. It was the Maderna shot and I will need to go back over there on the 26th of February to get the second shot. I went over there and got the first one and went out to Walmart there for the few things I needed and then washed my car and dried it and then came back home.

I still had two of Leslie's meatballs from last Sunday and now I had the frozen veggies too from Schwan's so I put some of them in the skillet with a little oil and browned them to go with the meatballs. That's what I had for lunch with some of that red punch.

Keith called this afternoon and it was really good to talk to him. He got another test and it came back positive. So he still has to work from home until he gets a negative test.

Then I read until 4:00PM.  What a day!

After 4:00PM, I turned on the news and later the CBS news.  

I haven't heard another thing out of the cricket since I heard it that one day so this morning I put away the trundle of the daybed. I hope I haven't done that too soon.

There's nothing on TV that I am interested in so I will read in my Kindle again until bath time and then bedtime.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM unless I get involved with a book again. Then I may be up until 10:00PM.   

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you got your vaccine!