Saturday, March 27, 2021

Saturday and No Plans

I slept well again last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed and myself up and had my breakfast. I am drinking my coffee now. I must remember to call Phyllis this morning about 8:00AM before she goes to work and see if she heard her message about church tomorrow.

I have no plans for the day. The apartment is clean and it's too early to do much of anything else.  I will have my chai soon. It's only 5:25AM though and too early for the cats to be out there. I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" shortly.

If it's a nice day, I may pull that Dusty Miller out of the flowerbed and rake the flowerbed and get it ready for planting. It's too early to plant anything. I usually do that the last week of April after any danger of frost. 

More later... 

It's5:53 AM now and I will get back to this later...

It's 7:31AM and I just tried to reach Phyllis again and she didn't answer again. I left another message  but often she doesn't listen to her messages. I will just try again and if all else fails I will call her at work today. But she may be visiting Sherry in Overland Park. I don't have her cell phone number.

I finally got Phyllis. I also called Laura, Mike's wife, and had a nice visit with her.  Mike will be home this evening. She thinks he will be at church tomorrow and she may come with him. I also reached Billie Jo. She will come next week. She gets her second vaccination shot on next Tuesday.

I started to mow this afternoon but the corners were too wet from the rains we've had this week. I called the girls mom who mowed for me last year and arranged for one of the girls to come tomorrow afternoon and mow for me. Maybe it will be dryer by then. 

I read most of the afternoon and about 6:45PM I took my bath and put on my pjs and robe. I will read some more before I go to bed at 9:00PM or so.  I downloaded several more free books to read from Amazon.


No comments: