Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday and Dusting

I slept like a log last night and only woke up once to go to the bathroom. Then I got right back to sleep and slept until nearly 6:00AM. The full day of cleaning the apartment and then mowing must have done it. I haven't taken Melatonin in at least a week. I have made my bed, dressed and had my breakfast and it's 6:45AM now. If it doesn't rain today, I will mow the back yard after the yard dries out from the dew. I will dust and polish the furniture this morning.

Now I will go turn on the TV and watch "the weather on the 8's" to check if anything has changed in the forecast. Then I will check out the cats and see if Inky shows up today.

Inky did show up today! I was so concerned about him. The other two are here too and they are all three eating like they haven't eaten in a week. Blondie and Scruff are still out there eating. Inky has eaten fast and left.

Well, there goes my plan to mow the back yard this afternoon. It's beginning to lightly rain.

I started my dusting and polishing. I even cleaned out the magazine rack and shredded some old stuff. 

Then I read in my latest free Amazon book until lunchtime. I went out to Eggbert's and had my weekly chicken salad with muffin and fruit. It is still raining lightly. Sure enough, there goes my plan to mow the back yard.

I will get back to my book. It's a good day to read. 

It's 3:10PM and I have finished another book. I downloaded two more from the Amazon free books. 

It' still raining and thundering too. 

So, more later... 

It's nearly 5:00PM now and I have read most of the afternoon. I am watching the Channel 6 news now. 

I watched the news until it was over and then came in to e-mail Dean to tell him that it was forecast for rain all next week. I found his e-mail telling me the same thing. So I called him and visited with him about it.  He said if we wanted to go anywhere and do anything we would have to be out in the rain so he is going to check his schedule and e-mail me his next choice of another time to come.  Then I will check my calendar and get back with him about it.

It's 7:34PM now and I have had my bath. I will read some more before going to bed. It seems I sleep better if I don't go to bed so early.

Someone hacked into this blog and removed the photo from it and also removed one of my reader's links (Donna from "Just Me") on comments. I couldn't figure out how to get it put back since Google took over the blogs. So the photo was an older one anyhow so no problem. It just won't have this photo up there anymore. 

 

No comments: