Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday and Pouring Rain

For the past couple of hours it has been thundering and raining hard. I managed to sleep through some of it but after the noise got really loud, I just gave up and got up. By then it was 5:00AM anyhow. I have fixed my coffee and oatmeal and will sit here in the den and eat. I doubt there will be any cats out there for breakfast with all this noise and rain.....although it does seem to be quieting down out there now.

It appears Dean will be coming in June the week of the 7th after all this rain this week postponed his trip down here. He can't come next week because he has two doctor's appointments that week. I checked my calendar and my only event that first week is Bunco on the first Wednesday and of course, my regular hair appointment that day too. Maybe for something different to do, he would go to Bunco with me. And the fourth Wednesday of each month is game day.

The two yellow cats, Blondie and Scruff were waiting for their breakfast but, once again, no Inky. The rain has let up just now so the two of them are eating. 

More later...I am watching for "the weather on the 8's" to see if the forecast has changed any. This is Kansas and anything is possible.

I hope Donna from "just me" will log on here. The hacker who invaded my blog not only took away my photo but also eliminated her link. If she logs on here, maybe it will be reinstated. She has followed my blog for years.

 

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Maybe you could click on my blog. I have Donna on the side bar scroll down to “A Few Friends”. She’s there. You’d like a simple life too.

Donna. W said...

I see my blog there on the right side of your blog with the others.

Donna. W said...

I hope your pouring rain reaches my part of the country, but it will probably go south. They've been promising us five straight days of rain since the middle of last week, and all we've had are sprinkles. I want enough rain to keep my garden growing.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you both for posting here. I am hoping Donna's link will show up on my blog now.