Monday, July 26, 2021

Monday and Perhaps Lunch

I slept pretty well last night. I was up two times in the night but had no trouble getting back to sleep. I was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my breakfast and am drinking my coffee now.

Nancy and I plan to go to lunch today if she is up to it. That's always iffy. I never know how she's going to feel...neither does she. At least she plans to go to North Carolina to see David on August 4th. If she understood correctly,  they have him in some kind of nursing home since he has been diagnosed with lung cancer. She said he was to have another surgery while she is there. I assume for the lung cancer. We plan to go to Bartlesville where she can shop for a gift for her new great grandchild. The baby will be a month old when she is there.

We had quite a wind storm yesterday evening. There was rain all around us but I don't believe we got any. Nowata and Bartlesville did. We got a lot of thunder but no rain to my knowledge. It's too dark to see out there now. It's 6:07AM right now.

I will go turn on the TV and watch "the weather on the 8's" and get back to this later..

It looks like it's going to be in the high 90's all this week. 

I have watered all the plants in the hanging baskets and the new one John made for me around the mailbox.  I haven't got the hose down and watered the large flowerbed. I will do that soon. I did set the solar kitty out to capture some rays.

I came in when a lone hummingbird wanted to drink from the feeder.

I also have my laundry going now. It's mostly towels, p.j.'s and underwear. 

More later... It's almost 7:00AM now.

It's a little after 8:00AM  now and I have been working on the puzzle since 7:00AM and it may take me a week on this one. It's very busy and difficult to find the pieces. But it gives me something to do but read. I have the laundry in the dryer now and clean towels in the bathroom.

I have fed both Blondie and Scruff  twice now. Blondie got scared off when I accidentally spilled the water bowl. He came back though and so did Scruff. 

There are leaves from my neighbor's tree across the street all over my formerly clean yard. If it weren't so hot I would go rake them up.. Last night's wind blew them over here.

More later... 

I worked on the puzzle until 12:30PM and then called Nancy  to see if she was ready to go to Bartlesville to shop for her new great grandchild and go to lunch. No one picked up the phone so I got into the car and drove over there. She was not even dressed. She begged off even though her caregiver told her it would be good for her. We rescheduled it for tomorrow and the caregiver said she would see to it that she was ready to go. We will see. I went out to Eggbert's  and had my usual chicken salad and then I came on back home and finished the puzzle.

This is it..

 May be an image of indoor 

The photo came out better online then on my phone. Anyhow, instead of taking a week, it took two days. Now I will read awhile.

Before I decided to read and went out and watered the large flowerbed. I had not watered that one earlier because a hummingbird was out there to eat and I didn't want to disturb the little critter.  

Now I will read!

I finished one book and started another. I also received the hose sprayer I had ordered and I think it will work well. I tried it out. It goes from a mist type sprayer to a harder sprayer.  

More later... I want to take apart the puzzle and take it to the senior center on  Wednesday and leave it for others to use.

More later....It is 4:57PM now. I will watch the news when it comes on.

I watched the CBS news when it came on at 5:30PM.

My front yard was covered in leaves from the tree across the street. I bit the bullet and raked them up and trashed them.

May be an image of grass 

It was 91 degrees out there so I drank a lot of water afterward.  I also ate my banana.

It's almost 7:00PM now and I will take my bath and read again until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed..

1 comment:

THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
Whatsapp:::::+31687835881