Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Wednesday and Game Day 2

I slept restlessly last night and finally just got up at 4:30AM and dressed and got ready for the day. I don't know why I was so restless.I had a busy day and should have been exhausted.Today will be busy too. I get my hair done between 9:00AM and 9:30AM. Then I will go get gas, go out to Walmart there to get a few things, and then to the senior center and read my book until time for game day.

I noticed in the newspaper that one of my classmate's husband died. I sent out a notice of that to the 7 groups of online classmates. I will send a card myself. I used to call on them at their business when I worked for KGGF, the large  AM radio station there in Coffeyville. They had a farm machinery business they used to advertise.

I will go check the "weather on the 8s" to see if anything has changed in the forecast.

More later....it is 5:50AM now. 

No, nothing has changed in the forecast...hot, hot, hot...rain on Sunday!

I got all the flowers watered for the morning and put the solar kitty out to catch some rays. I moved the solar cardinal yesterday more into the sun. The flowers had grown so much around it that the sun couldn't catch the screen that captures the suns rays. So I moved it away from those very high flowers. 

Only Scruff came for breakfast this morning. Blondie must have sound an alternate  person for food.

More later... I read until 8:30AM and then left for Coffeyville. I got my hair done shortly after 9:00AM and then went to Sonic and got myself a cherry limeade slush. Very refreshing!

I went out to Woodshed and bought gas,went to Karan's and left the papers for the animal shelter and then went to the car wash and ran my car through the car wash. I then went to the senior center and sat inside and read my book until time for game day.

We played from 1:00PM until 3:30PM  and afterward I went by Marilyn's and left the rest of my treats for her. I visited awhile. She is having physical therapy and is a little better. 

After that I came back home and read again.

After I had my banana, I watched the news on CBS and later watered all the plants. I will have my yard mowed tomorrow afternoon. It needs it badly.

It's 6:30PM now and I will read until 7:00PM and then take my bath. I plan to go to bed  around 9:00PM.

No comments: