Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday and Online Church Again

I slept fairly well...although I drank a lot of water yesterday so got up twice in the night. Even at that I got right back to sleep. I got up at my usual time and got myself ready for the day. I haven't started my breakfast yet so I will get that going before I get into the day's activities.

I have my oatmeal done and cooling and am having my breakfast bar and coffee now. I got my dusting done yesterday so I will watch the weather  on the 8's and feed the cats when they come for their breakfasts and work on the puzzle this morning before 11:00..time for "Beyond the Walls" the online church service from Ontario Canada. I miss my actual congregation but thanks to those who refuse to get vaccinated, the pandemic continues to spread.,,,especially the Delta variant....and it is even more deadly.

I watered all the plants. They are still doing well. The hummingbirds have been at the sugar water again too.

I saw on TV last week that less then 40% of the population professes to be religious so for those people, it's all about them. They have no empathy for the rest of the population. I still think vaccinations should be mandated. After all, this is a worldwide epidemic....nothing just personal. 

And no wonder there's so much violence in the USA nowadays. It's just one issue of violence after another. No one seems to believe in anything except themselves.

I've been reading  most of the morning and it's 10:54AM now. I will watch "Beyond the Walls" now//the 11:00AM worship service from Toronto Canada.

I watched "Beyond the Walls" and it was a very good sermon.

Then I had a frozen meal for lunch and then afterward I went out to Dollar General to get a few things I can't get at the Caney Market.

Now I think I will work on that puzzle I have laid out on the dining room table.

It is 1:40PM now.  

I have worked on the puzzle until 3:17PM and am tired now. I think I will go back to my reading until time for the news.. 

I read until 5:45PM and then got ready to open Zoom for the evening worship service  from Springfield, Missouri. Then after that service I watched the 60 Minutes  program I had recorded.

Then I took my bath. It's 8:06PM now. I will read until 9:00PM and then go to bed. 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Looks like people would think of others. They don’t. Plus many seen stubborn and not very smart.

Sue said...

Dear Margie, yep alot of selfish hypochondriacs around ... buncha fraidey cats.