Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I was up shortly before 5:00AM this morning and slept pretty well. I am having my breakfast now and my coffee. After I see the weather and the CBS news, I will get into my cleaning. I mop during the commercials and later vacuum during them too. It's not daylight yet so I don't know whether we got that rain that was forecast or not. The weather people have an awfully hard time predicting our weather here in southeast Kansas. Much of the time, they miss it.

I have another puzzle now so after I get the apartment cleaned, I will start laying it out. That will give me something to do besides read. Tomorrow I will go back to Coffeyville for lunch. The third Friday of each month Asbury Village fixes lunch for the seniors and they charge just $3.00. It's usually pretty good. They are having goulash tomorrow..and I assume with french or garlic bread and salad and iced tea. I always enjoy the fellowship too.

I'm going to go watch "the weather on the 8's" now and check on the cats..

No cats this morning but the weather is different. Storm warnings today and tonight and the rest of the week and into next week. We will see if that develops.

I have one more room to vacuum before I clean up the sweeper. Then tomorrow morning I will dust before I leave for Coffeyville if I don't get to it today.

I got the vacuuming finished and the sweeper cleaned up. It's not raining yet so I had better go water the plants a little.

I got the plants and baskets watered a little.  I didn't want to over water them since it may rain later today or tonight. There's a 40% chance.

It's nearly 9:00AM and finally Scruff came to eat breakfast. She's the only one who did though except for a black and white cat that was wearing a red collar. That one definitely belongs to someone so I did not feed it .

After I watered the plants, I started working on this puzzle.

 May be an image of indoor 

Took me half day to do this one! It's 2:00PM now.  Now I will go back to my book.

I had to recharge my Kindle again so I have just been reading the Reader's Digest and the papers Suzanne put in my mailbox by the front door.. It's only 6:42PM and I don't want to take my bath yet. I will wait until 7:00PM. In the meantime, I will play a game on this laptop. 

No cats came for supper.They are pretty erratic with the feeding. Some days they don't come at all.

More later... 

It's 7:00PM now. I will go take my bath now. Be back to this later. There's nothing on TV I am interested in. If it weren't for the weather and the news, I wouldn't even need a TV. TV has deteriorated to nothing but nonsense and commercials.  Amazon Prime does offer me some better options.

I have had my bath and and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM I have been up since a little before 5:00AM.

No comments: