Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept pretty well last night until about 3:00AM when I heard a loud noise like a slamming door. I woke me up from a sound sleep. It probably came from next door but I got up with my flashlight and checked out the apartment and then went back to bed. I slept well after that and was up shortly before 5:00AM.

I will have a busy day today. First, at 9:00AM I have my hair appointment and then at 1:00PM we have Bunco at the senior center. I am in charge of the the prizes and like David, I will just give money for prizes. I have a few things I need from Walmart and Dollar General so I will do my little bit of shopping in between. I also want to pick up another puzzle at the senior center and check out when I can get my booster shot for covid.  

I am having my breakfast now and it is a little past 6:30AM. I will watch "the weather on the 8's" and then check to see if there are any cats waiting to be fed. 

I will leave for Coffeyville  about 8:15AM. I will need to stop at the bank and then go to my hair appointment.

If there's no rain in today's forecast, I will need to water my flowers and plants before I leave.

The rain is for tonight so I should water this morning. There is also rain forecast  for tomorrow, and Friday and Sunday. We'll see how that works out. It was forecast for last night too but we didn't get any.

Two cats came but only Scruff ate. I think Blondie's family is feeding him because he is ignoring my food.

It's only 7:30AM now so I have a little time to water. 

 So more later... 

I got the flowers watered and may not have to water again today if the forecast is right on. This is Kansas though so the weather changes constantly. It's hard to forecast, I know. It's 8:15AM right now and I need to leave if I am going to stop at the bank.

I got to the bank in plenty of time and then after I got my money, I went to get my hair done. After that, I stopped at Sonic and bought a cherry limeade slush. 

Then I went to Walmart and bought the few things I couldn't get at Caney.

Then I stopped by the Montgomery County Health department to see if I could get my booster shot. They wanted me to wait until my age group  was allowed to get the booster. Right now the are doing nursing homes and people with immune problems.

I went to wash my car and vacuum it out.After that, I stopped by the Antique Mall and looked around. While I was there Scott called me to tell me about their great trip with their neighbors to California. They love these neighbors and that's great because the neighbors they had when they lived in Florida were a nightmare.

We had a nice conversation.

I played Bunco from 1:00PM until 3:00PM and got home after I went by Marilyn's and left her some chocolate chip muffins. I did bring home another puzzle from the senior center and may start it tomorrow after I clean the apartment.

I watched some of the news until after 6:00PM and will take my bath at 7:00PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

Thursday is apartment cleaning day and I hope to have plenty of energy for that. I also want to clean up the leaves on my front yard...again while it's cooler.

No comments: