Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday and No Particular Plan Again

 I slept pretty well last night although I was up once in the night to adjust the thermostat to the air conditioning. I got up shortly after 5:00AM and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. Since I didn't have Betty come yesterday, I will try to get over to Nancy's after lunch.

I have been wondering if Denise ever went to the doctor. I don't know why she told Diana I had bawled her out. I only advised her to go to the emergency room to get treatment for the covid she developed. I did it by text so I know what I said. Later I will try to call her to see how she is and if she went to the emergency room.  

Right now I am having my breakfast and it is only 6:05AM. In a minute or so, I will go turn on the TV and check on the "weather on the 8's".

Both Scruff and Blondie came for breakfast and I gave them some more of that wet cat food.  They just love it!

I checked the weather and we are forecast hot weather all week until Saturday when we are forecast for rain. That will be a relief from the heat....perhaps.

It's 7:15AM now and I have just watered the flowers and the flowerbeds. 

I watched the CBS news when it came on and then worked on the puzzle awhile.

Later I read my book until noon.  At 1:00PM I went over to Nancy's and took her for a ride.We got back in an hour and a quarter and I stayed and visited with her until shortly after 5:00PM when I went home to eat my leftovers from yesterday. The I watched the CBS evening news, watered my plants again and ate a banana. It's nearly 7:00PM now and I will soon take my bath and get ready for bed. I don't plan to go to bed until 9:00PM though.

No comments: