Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Tuesday and No Particular Plan

 I slept well last night although I was up three times in the night get go to the bathroom.  I always got right back to sleep and woke up to get up about 6:00AM. I made my bed and dressed and am in the process of eating my breakfast now.When I finish my oatmeal I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and see if the forecast has changed. And then I will check on the cats.

I will need to go to the market this morning. I have quite a list. 

So more later..

Both cats came for breakfast but Blondie finished quickly and went home. Scruff stayed a little longer but has stopped eating and is looking around now.  I still have not seen the "weather on the 8's". They do a lot of talking but not much local information.

I finally saw the weather and also the news. About 10:00AM I went by Nancy's just in time to see Dale pull into her driveway.so I just kept going. I figured he was still trying to get her to agree to go into Assisted Living in Bartlesville. I told her n the phone I would come back at 1:00PM...then I went on to Independence to get my car washed. 

I had pulled the mower out to blow the dirt off of it and in so doing I got the dust all over my clean car.  I decided on Independence because I will be going to Coffeyville tomorrow and will need to stop at the bank before I get my hair done. Then after that. we have Bunco at the senior center. So I stopped at Dairy Queen and bought a blizzard.Another woman sat down with me and we visited, She was having a hamburger. Strangely, she was from Caney too. She was Caroline Nelson's mother. We visited a while and then I had to get back to Nancy's by 1:30PM.

I visited with Nancy until 3:30PM and then came on back home. I read until the CBS news came on and then watched that. The audiologist from Bartlesville finally called me back and gave me an appointment for November 4th at 1:45PM. She will check my hearing and also check my hearing aide.

I wrote that on my calendar. 

After I got back home I went to the market and bought some groceries including the treat for Bunco tomorrow.

Krystal will be mowing the yard next door using my mower and  I will need to be back here by 4:30PM to pay her. Suzanne left me her check. I will leave at 8:15AM to go to Coffeyville tomorrow for my hair appointment and after that I want to check at the Montgomery County Health Department to see if they have the Maderna booster yet. I would like to get it if they have it there.  

I will get something to eat and then go on to Bunco. I will need to get back at 4:30PM to meet Krystal to pay her. I have Suzanne's check. I will leave the mower on my sidewalk  since she will need to use it. 

It's 8:30PM now and I am very tired. I may go on to bed early. And  anyhow I need to charge my Kindle again.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am hoping you new neighbor is a good one.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too. I don't have one yet. Suzanne wants to sell the duplex so she may not rent it again. She showed it yesterday but I don't know the result.