Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept well last night and was only up once. My allergies were going crazy so I took an allergy pill and I am sure that also helped me sleep. I still have a little cough this morning though. Fall drives my allergies crazy every year.

I will leave for Coffeyville at 8:15AM to get my hair done but first I will stop at the bank there and get some cash. It is nearly 7:00AM now and I am still eating my breakfast oatmeal.

I will go watch the "weather on the 8's" now and catch some news too. I will check on the cats too and see if either of them have come for breakfast. 

So more later...I forgot to plug in my Kindle last night so I will have to leave it here charging.  While I am over to Coffeyville I want to check to see if they have the Moderna booster shot approved and ready yet.

So, more later...

I left at 8:15AM as I had planned. I got over to Coffeyville in time to get gas and go to the bank. Then I got my hair colored and cut and went to the senior center to read. I did stop over to the Board of Health but they told me I had to have a serious health problem to get my booster shot now. I have no serious health problems so I will have to wait.

I got a cherry limeade slush and drank that. I had treats half way through the games and after they were over I won the $10.00 prize for the most buncos. Then I stopped by Marilyn's house and gave her the rest of my treats. She is still suffering with her back. Her sister will take her back to that hospital over by Joplin that specializes in pain management next week. I think it's Salina.

I got home about 4:30PM and texted Krystal that I was there if she wanted to come mow. She and John came. John trimmed the hedge while Krystal mowed. Afterward I helped her clean up the clippings and gave her Suzanne's check in an envelope. She didn't think my yard needed mowing this week. Brandon's was three weeks grown out and did need it. The sewer cap is gone and the sewer pipe is broken. The city will have to put a new one on it and perhaps replace the broken pipe too.

I want to go out to Sonic and get the kids wacky pack for something for supper. Today it's only $2.18. That's for two large chicken strip and tater tots and a small drink.

It's 6:45PM now and I will take my bath when I get back home and read until bedtime.


No comments: