Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday and Some Laundry

I slept well last night after I finally got to sleep. My sinus' drained for an hour and I finally got up and took an allergy pill. Then I went to sleep and slept hard.  I woke up at 6:00am and had slept later then usual. 

Nancy wanted me to pick her up at 10:00AM  and take her to the bank. She wants to find out how much of her mother's money is still in her account. She doesn't trust Gina, Dale's wife, any more then she trusts David's wife. Dale and Gina pay her utilities and taxes out of that account. She doesn't get a bank statement. Dale is on that account and he gets the statement. She wants the bank to send her a duplicate statement so she will know if they have used her money for their own wants. Dale and Gina haven't been back to see her since she told them she would not agree to go into assisted living. They cancelled the visiting angels and her hair appointments too after that decision she made. I got her back on her hair appointments and will take her to them on Thursdays at 1:00PM each week. 

What a mess!! 

It's 7:45AM now and I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats.

So more later.... 

I called Nancy about 9:20AM to see if she was up and around and getting ready to go to the bank. She was still in bed and didn't feel good at all. I told her not to worry about it but to be sure she took her meds when she got up. She was going to do that immediately while it was on her mind. I told her if she got to feeling better and wanted to go to the bank later today, I was not doing anything special today and we could go anytime. She could just give me a call. 

I called her later to see if she wanted to go to Eggbert's with me for lunch and Sandy was there visiting. So I let her go so she could visit with Sandy.

Then I went to Eggbert's for lunch.

Scott texted me that Ohio State was playing football on the Fox channel so I watched the game.Ohio State won 66 to 19.

I read for awhile and did some laundry after I got home.

I heard from Karan and she is going to speak at church on the 24th. Leslie wanted to know if  I would take the 17th. I told her I would. I still am not able to receive text messages from Leslie.

I watered my flowers and brought in the solar kitty just in case it rains. I also put some cat food our for Scruff. She came for supper.

I started working on one of the puzzles Carol sent me. She sent me two. I think they are going to be terribly difficult. They are 500 pieces each.

I went back to my book and at 7:00PM I took my bath. Then I read some more until 9:00PM when I put away my dry laundry and went on to bed.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Makes me sad....
Susan

Margie's Musings said...

Me too...just a terrible situation.

ChuckFu said...

I would look for a true friend to put on those accounts and remove those family members that appear to be after her money. just my two cents

Kay said...

Oh dear... this is very hard. Money causes so many problems.

Margie's Musings said...

The only true friend she has is me. And I don't want to be put on her account.