Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept well again last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed, and got myself ready for the day. Since I didn't clean the apartment yesterday, I will do it today. I like to stay on a fairly regular schedule. I am having my breakfast now...a breakfast bar, oatmeal and coffee and later..my Chai.

I was careful when I flossed my teeth this morning not to pull that temporary crown off. She said to just slide the floss out from between the teeth and that's what I did.

In a few minutes, I will go check "the weather on the 8's" and later...on the cats. It's just now 6:00AM so it's a little early for them. If they come at all, it's usually around 6:30AM. 

Yesterday afternoon I called in for a refill on my two prescriptions. One is refilled at the Medicine Shoppe in Coffeyville and the other at Walgreens in Independence. I will call before I go pick them up and make sure they are refilled. I get a discount on the one at the Medicine Shoppe and also the one at Walgreens.

Both cats came for breakfast this morning and I fed them both. They are still eating out there.

I am watching the news now.  So, more later... 

I got the apartment cleaned and vacuumed and the vacuum cleaner cleaned up and put away. The filters are washed and drying overnight. I will put them back in in the morning when they are completely dry.

I am having problems with my right eye this morning. The contact, no matter which one, burns my eye. So I took them both out and am wearing my glasses today until the problem clears up. When I go over to Coffeyville to pick up my prescription, I may drop into the Dobbins office and see if she will take a look at it.

After wearing the glasses for awhile, the eye cleared up and I was able to put the contacts back in before I left for Coffeyville.

It is raining now. I don't think that was forecast. I watched "the weather on the 8's"  and I don't recall rain being forecast...but I checked and it was raining.

More later...

First I drove over to Coffeyville to get the medicine at the Medicine Shoppe and then up to Independence to get the one from Walgreen's. I stopped at Dairy Queen there and bought a blizzard and then I came on back home.

I went to the Caney market and got the ingredients for Bob's Waldorf Salad and then I bought chicken, corn and mashed potatoes and gravy from their deli. They gave me a biscuit. That's what I had for lunch. I saved half of it for another meal.  We may eat out after church on Sunday but I can always warm it up in the microwave for tomorrow noon.

I also sent the 2022 Class Newsletter to the desktop computer where I could eventually print it off. That computer is the one the printer is set up on and I tried it out just to make sure it would work. The laptop no longer prints. And so far, the desktop computer is staying hooked up to the internet. All my messing with it last week must have fixed it.

I read all afternoon and finished my latest book. Now it's 4:49PM and almost time for the CBS evening news. It's at 5:30PM, if I recall correctly.

I watched the CBS evening news and then read awhile and finished that book. The Kindle needed to rebooted so I did that and managed to download still another free book.

It's a little after 7:00PM and I took my bath a little while ago. I guess I will go back to the book until I get sleepy and go to bed. Probably between 9:00PM or 10:00PM.

So, perhaps more later...

No comments: