Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday and Church Online and Zoom

 I slept very well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I am having my breakfast now at 6:00AM. I have checked my e-mail and found another classmates' message for the class newsletter and added it to the newsletter. It's up to 3 pages now and usually it's at 7 pages but it's early yet. I hope to get it off after Christmas. Many of my offline classmates send their contributions in a Christmas card. I now have six classmates that have contributed.

I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cat situation. Only Blondie showed up yesterday.

Both cats showed up today. So I took their food out to the front door. It is raining in Coffeyville according to the weather but it's not raining here..at least not yet. 

 More later...

I watched the weather and we are forecast rain for today but so far I haven't seen any of it.  I read for awhile and then watched TV for awhile. I watched "Face the Nation" too. Then I turned off TV to come in and see if I could get the church service from Ontario Canada on the laptop computer.I used to watch it on the desktop computer but I have no assurance that it won't lose the signal. So, I'll try the laptop.

More later...

For some reason, the desktop computer stayed online during the entire service. It's 3:45PM now and the connection has stayed on all this time. I hope it has been fixed after all the time I ran the fix. So far, so good!

It's almost 4:00PM now and the desktop computer is still connected to the internet. I hope it is fixed!

It's 5:20PM now and I am waiting for our Mission Center worship service to come on Zoom.

Our building is closed due to another surge of Covid19. So we are taking this one week at a time about staying closed. 

I got on zoom on the laptop and the desktop appears to be staying online. But I am not complaining.

I watched the worship service and was deleted from it during the fellowship time.

It's nearly 7:00PM now so I will take my bath and later, after I read awhile, I will go to bed.



No comments: