Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday and Hair Day

I slept very well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast now and my coffee. Today I get my hair done over at Coffeyville at 9:00AM or so. I heard from Janet last night. There is no game day today. Tomorrow at 7:30AM, I get my crown prep. I hope she doesn't get into the nerve. My experience with root canal has been disastrous.... especially on a bicuspid. In order to do a crown on that tooth, she will have to build it up with pins...so much of the tooth is gone. The entire distal side of it broke off....filling and all.

It's 6:06 right now and I will go try to catch "the weather on the 8's" and see if there are any hungry cats out there.

The weather is overcast and chilly so I will wear a hoody or a jacket today.

I only had one cat come for breakfast and the was the neighbor's male cat. He ate and left but Scruff didn't come at all. I don't know where she is eating.

Now I am watching the CBS news.  It's only 7:30AM and my appointment isn't until 9:00AM or so. I will leave here at 8:30AM. ..a little over an hour from now. 

 May be an image of 3 people and indoor 

 Me and my kids on Thanksgiving.

I read most of the afternoon and went out to Eggbert's and had lunch about noon. Diana, my niece, called me wanting this picture of my kids and me. I had to edit it to get rid of some of the extraneous material in the photo but that worked. I couldn't figure out how to send it to her by my phone. 

Here is the photo I took at Thanksgiving dinner.   

May be an image of 8 people and people sitting 

Left to right:Scott, Keith, Esther, Ginger. Ruby, Jerod, Leslie and John. I am not in the photo since I took the photo. Scott's daughter, Ashley,  was not there. She is a nurse and probably had to work.

 No photo description available. 

This is Scott and Ginger's new home.

Now, back to my book. 

I read until bath time and I have just had that.  My dental appointment is at 7:30AM in the morning and I want to be prompt. I won't waste a lot of time in the morning.

I will go back to my reading until 9:00PM or so when I will go to bed. It's 7:27PM now.

 

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Love seeing you and your family. I didn’t realize Keith was there also. Special time for all.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, both boys and their wives and Leslie and her John. Jerod is my grandson and his girlfriend is Ruby.