Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thursday and a Crown

I slept well again last night but was up an hour earlier then usual. I am anticipating getting my new crown at 7:30AM this morning. I am dressed and just getting ready to start eating my breakfast. It's only 5:12AM so I am well ahead of the time. But I would always rather be early them late anywhere.

In a little while I will watch the "weather on the 8's" and in an hour I will check on the cats. 

The new hearing aide seems to be working alright. After I have work it a few days I will know for sure.

One of these days I will have to charge the Fitnus again. It's down to 44%. Now I accidentally lost the notification on my phone.  I can't figure out how to connect it to my phone again. I will have to get Leslie to do it again. It's something about an app. Technology! I am lost as usual.

I will go turn on the weather now.

 More later....

I washed my car in Coffeyville yesterday and it's misting today so that was a waste of $5.00. 

I got my new crown though and it matches perfectly. I couldn't even tell which one was the crown if I didn't know it was a bicuspid.

Anyhow is seems it is going to be a messy day.

More even later. I'm going to go work a puzzle and read awhile. 

I got the puzzle finished!

 May be art of indoor

My next  door neighbor, my landlord and landlady are getting their carpet today. It's just like mine. 

I had a frozen meal for lunch and then I read most of the afternoon and then about 4:00PM, I went to Sonic and bought a Sonic blast for supper. Suzanne had given me a $20.00 Sonic card for Christmas. I have been using it for my cherry limeade slushes. 

Blondie came for his supper but I didn't see Scruff. Hopefully someone is feeding her besides me.

Now I will go back and read another book.
I ended up going on the bed at 9:00PM. I was just too tired to stay up any later.

No comments: