Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday and Hair Day

I slept well last night but did wake up once but got right back to sleep.  I was up at 5:00AM or shortly after and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast now. It is shortly after 6:00AM.

I will leave for Coffeyville about 8:15AM. My appointment is at 9:00AM and it's time for my color and cut so I will be there awhile. Before my appointment I will stop at Sonic and get a cherry limeade slush. That will get me some change for my hair appointment. I don't believe there's anything going on at the senior center today. If there was, it would be Bunco. I will call Janet and find out after I get to Coffeyville.

I will stop by Wal Mart there and pick up a couple of things the market here doesn't carry.

Then I will stop by Marilyn's and pick up the Chai she wants to give me and visit awhile.

I am wearing my new hearing aide this morning and I will have to remember to take it out before Toni starts on my hair. I will take the case and leave it in the car.

It's 6:15AM now and I will go turn on the TV and check the weather and also check out the cats. They didn't come at all yesterday so unless someone else is feeding them too, they will be very hungry.

I also want to wash my car. It rained on it yesterday and every truck that passed me threw filthy water on it.

Both cats were there and they acted like they were starving!

I watched the CBS news until almost 8:00AM and then I got ready to leave for Coffeyville.

So more even later...

I left for Coffeyville shortly before 8:15AM and got my errands done before my hair appointment, I left my sacks at Genesis and went out to Wal Mart to get what I couldn't get at the Caney Market.

Then I stopped by Marilyn's and visited with her for an hour. She gave me some Chai and some Creamy Hazelnut coffee.

I stopped by US Cellular to see if they had the deal that was on TV where they would give folks who were already their customers a smart phone free of charge. They didn't seem to know anything about it. I saw it advertised on TV.

Then I came back home and put away my groceries.

I am listening to some Kenny Rogers music while I scan my laptop computer for issues. My AVG has been updated on that computer.

I need to update the Glary Utilities on both computers.

I got that done.Glary Utilities fixes a lot of messes on the computers...and it's free.

My landlord called to say the carpet layers decided to come tomorrow instead of today. So I guess the landlord will be here to watch them lay it to be sure they do it correctly. 

I have been eating all evening one thing and then the other and working on the puzzle It's coming right along. I worked on it a couple of ours this afternoon.I had an ice cream bar and Marilyn sent me home with a bag of Chex and I ate that too.That had better be the last of all of that or I will surely gain more weight.

Both cats came for supper one at a time. Blondie came first and I fed him. After he finished, I was going to bring the food back in the garage but then Scruff was out there so I left it for her until she finished and left. Then I took it back in. I had left a bowl of fresh water yesterday ad she drank quite a bit of it.

It is 6:15PM now and soon I will take my bath. I will read awhile before I go to bed.



2 comments:

Annsterw said...

Sounds like a very busy day! Hair day is the best - I look forward to mine for weeks before it happens! HA HA! I love that you take care of the stray cats in your neighborhood - the world needs more people like you in it!! Happy New Year!

Margie's Musings said...

I only have two to feed now. At one time last year, I had four.