Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday After Christmas

I slept well again last night. It must be staying up later that helps. It was nearly 11:00PM before I went to bed last night. I read all evening. There was absolutely nothing worth watching on TV.

I was up at 5:00AM, as usual. I have had my breakfast and am working on my coffee now. It's 6:15AM.

I have the sermon  this morning at church.That will be at 11:00AM. I am not sure where we will eat lunch afterward.

I wonder how Scott is doing this morning and how he did last night. Ginger didn't know if he had the flu or the covid. She said the flu was everywhere too. She said Scott had refused to take the flu shot.I asked her to pick up one of those home covid tests when she finished her shift and came home.  He felt so bad last evening I worry about him.

I texted Scott again this morning and he said he was doing a slight bit better...but not much. He had the chills and sweats all night. He said he felt like his head was in a vice and someone was screwing it down. Not good...not good at all. He was going to try to get back to sleep. What a mess he is going through.

I have gone over the notes for this morning's sermon several times. I tried to download another book too but so far I haven't found one I haven't already read. It's 9:46AM now. I will leave for the church at 10:00AM and get there in plenty of time make sure everything's ready.

I checked out the cats and they were both out there ready to eat. When they finished I brought the food back in the garage. I need to go out to Dollar General and get a couple of things. I am out of breakfast bars for one thing.

More later... 

Leslie sent me this photo of when I was out there Christmas. Darling puppies!!!

 May be an image of 1 person and dog 

This is Bandit I am holding! 

I got through the sermon this morning but I felt completely unorganized with it. I usually don't feel that way but this was the exception.

It's 2:44PM now. We ate lunch at Maria's. It was a good lunch.  Chicken Chimmichanga.

Scott is better! He thinks he may be starting on the mend. I hope so! When Ginger comes home she may bring a test kit. Then he will know.

I started to rake leaves while it was a mild day. But it's too windy. It will have to wait for a calmer day.

I got the living room vacuumed this afternoon with no more shut downs of the vacuum sweeper. Until some of the fluff is gone, I may just vacuum one room a day. I will continue to mop as I usually do.

More later...It's almost 4:00PM now..

I read all afternoon and evening and finally went on to bed at 10:00PM


No comments: