Saturday, January 1, 2022

Saturday and New Year's Day

I slept like a log last night. I didn't even wake up once. And I was up at my usual 5:00AM. I am in the process of eating my breakfast now.

This is New Year's Day and I assume everything is closed. I am out of frozen meals and forgot to buy more so I may just have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for my lunch today. It's a little early to worry about lunch right now. It's not quite 6:00AM yet. My Kindle is charged so I may read again today. The apartment is clean but I may do some additional dusting today, I wonder if the winter weather advisory is still on. 

I will go check "the weather on the 8's" and see if the cats are out there for their breakfast.

The winter weather advisory is still current. It may be tomorrow, Sunday, when the worst of it hits.

It is chilly today though.I finished my book and downloaded three more.

Both cats came for breakfast and I fed both of them. When they finished, I put the cat food back in the garage.  It is 8:25AM now. I may go back to the puzzle for awhile.

I worked for several hours on the puzzle and finally finished it at 11:30AM.

Then I fixed myself a peanut and butter sandwich for lunch. It will do. I have some grapes left from Bob's salad and I will eat a few of them too. I think they will be fine.They have been in the frig all this time. I will wash a bowl of them to eat while I read. Tomorrow I will have to buy some more frozen dinners.

More later... 

 No photo description available. 

Another of my niece Carol's puzzles finished. Now back to my latest book.

I read for awhile and then did another puzzle This is the latest one.

No photo description available. 

Carol sends me a box of puzzles every so often. When I finish one , I take a photo of it. I did this one this afternoon. Then I put them away.

I will take my bath now and read until 10:00PM. If I go to bed later,  I sleep better.

 


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It takes me days to do a puzzle. You ar3 more skilled than I am. I’ve started another, but just worl a bit each day.

Jennifer Davison said...


can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586