Friday, January 7, 2022

Friday and More Cleaning

I slept well last night even though I went to bed at 9:00PM. I read all evening. This morning I will finish my vacuuming and put away the puzzle I just finished yesterday afternoon. I may mop again and dust.

I see it's 14 degrees out there. Brrr. Those poor cats must be freezing. It's only 6:00AM so I won't try to feed them this early. I doubt they would be out there anyhow.

I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" now and get back to this after I see what to expect today. If it's nice but just cold, I may go down to Copan Truck Stop for their small salad for my lunch.

So, more later...after I check the weather and the cats.

What do you know! Both little critters were out there in this 14 degree weather.They will probably eat fast and go find some shelter from this cold ...if there is any. 

Now back to looking for the weather forecast. 

I have been vacuuming and have forgotten the details of next week's weather. I will have to check it again. I have taken up the puzzle and put it away and done the rest of my vacuuming. All I have to do now is dust and I have the rest of the day to do that. It's 8:09AM now and I have cleaned the sweeper and put it away. 

I dusted everything and am now ready to go to the Copan Truck Stop and have my small chef salad. It's 11:00AM now and I have been reading since I  finished my dusting. I am charging my Kindle again now.

I also need to stop at the Dollar General store and buy bandaids and popcorn.

It's 12:24PM and I did go to the Copan Truck Stop and have my small chef salad and iced tea. It is so good and just right to fill me up and it's healthy too.

I stopped at Dollar General on the way home and bought the stuff I can't get at the market.

So more even later...

I worked on another puzzle this afternoon for most of the afternoon while my Kindle charged again.

Just Blondie came for his supper.  It must have been too cold for Scruff. It's 30 degrees now.

Then at 6:50, I noticed my Runmifit needed charging again so I plugged it into the desktop computers USB port to charge. While it's charging I took my bath. I think the Kindle is charged enough now to read until time to go to bed. 

At least I'll give it a try.

I intend to go to bed a little later. That seems to help me sleep better.

 

5 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I bet the kitties come to drink water as much as to eat. When it is freezing like this, I don't know where they find water on their own. Our little old Fuzzy Pomeranian drinks quite a bit of water each day. He only weighs 6 lbs., since he is very old and not in his prime anymore, he is shrinking. I would think most cats are heavier than that and would need at least as much water as Fuzzy does.

Margie's Musings said...

The water freezes as soon as I put it out. It is still very cold. Still 14 degrees. I don't know where they find water in weather like this.

Annsterw said...

I absolutely love that you care for those kitties!!! Have a safe and happy weekend! HUGS

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you...I just can't stand too let them starve just because they are ferril. Thank you again Annsterw

Jennifer Davison said...


can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586