Monday, January 3, 2022

Monday and A Startling Incident

I slept very well last night again. I didn't wake up once in the night. I was up at shortly after 5:00AM and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast now and it is 6:35AM . 

I had a surprising thing happen this morning to one of the doors above the stool in the bathroom. As I went to open it to get my nail polish, the entire right door and hinge pulled away from the cabinet....the attached wood and all. The top hinge came completely out of the wood.  How on earth that happened, I don't have a clue. I had no warning at all. I hate to tell Stephen about it because I don't see how it can be fixed. If the bottom hinge hadn't still been attached, the entire right door would have come off in my hand...wood and all. Maybe if there is an extra long screw I could put in it, that might hold it. I will check that out when Dollar General opens this morning.

I got a Phillips screwdriver and my step stool and took the entire door off and I am not sure how it can be screwed back in. It's too awkward for me to handle. I will have to get  Stephen to do it. But someone stronger then me will have to put it back on.

It  is 7:02AM now and I will go check "the weather on the 8's" and see if the cats are out there ready to eat their breakfast.

It's 16 degrees out there and neither of the cats came out in the cold to eat.

I contacted my son-in-law, John, and asked him if he had time today to drop by and see if he could rehang that cabinet door. He is going to try to work it in around noon when he is in Caney. I don't know whether it will reattach with those short screws or not....especially that top one. It's a kind of a strange hinge probably just meant for a cabinet door. 

It's 11:06AM and I have been reading all morning.  Sometime in the next hour John will drop by and see if he can do anything with that cabinet door.

John dropped by about 11:35AM and in about 15 minutes he had that door back on the cabinet! He was tall enough to get to it and knew what he was doing.

I will handle that door with care from now on...knowing how hard it is to get that screw in just right.

It's still 16 degrees out there. And I still haven't seen the cats. 

The sun is shining brightly and it's 34 degrees now. It's 2:37PM now. I stopped up at the repair shop about that light on my dash that won't go off. It says TPMS and that stands for Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Besides the symbol on the dash that lights up when the tire pressure is too low, there is also the TPMS light on the dash that indicates that one or more of the tires pressure is too low and that TPMS light indicates there is a malfunction in the sensor in one or more of the tires. 

My mechanic learned that the malfunctioning sensor was the driver's side rear tire. I just paid $65.00 last year to have that sensor replaced and now it is malfunctioning again. On a 14 year old car, I am not going to have the same sensor replaced again. I will just depend on the dash indicator light to indicate that I have a low tire and after John filled each of my tires yesterday, I drove about a mile and that light went off.

As I was getting ready to go to Dollar General, I backed out of the garage and saw Scruff run around the corner of my house. She had been waiting to some dinner. So  stopped the car and sat the cat food out for her ...hoping she would come back and eat after I left.

So I went out to Dollar General and bought another mesh bag to do laundry with and also another contact case. Then I went by Sonic and bought a medium cherry limeade slush. I am still using the gift card Suzanne gave me for Christmas.

When I got home, she had been there and eaten a little food from the square dish...her favorite dish. Then I took it back in the garage.

It's 6:46PM now and in a little while I will go take my bath. I plan to read until my eyes get tired and then go to bed...probably about 10:00PM.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...


can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586