Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tuesday and A Visit to Nancy

I slept fairly well last night but I had another strange development after I took my bath. I was rinsing out the tub after my bath and part of the faucet handle fell off into the tub. I tried to put it back on but after about 20 minutes, I gave up. I will tell Stephen about it Thursday..when I will be home all day. I want to go visit with Nancy today and tomorrow is Bunco at the senior center in Coffeyville. 

I slept well until about 3:00AM when I got up to go to the bathroom and take my meds. Then I couldn't get back to sleep for thinking about that part I couldn't fix. So I just got up and dressed and got myself ready for the day. It's 4:49AM now and I am having my breakfast. It's always something, it seems. Yesterday it was the cabinet door and John got that fixed. Now today it is the handle to the faucet part. I think that's going to take a plumber. Stephen will probably take a look at it when he is in town. It still works..it's just broken.

I dropped by the market yesterday afternoon and picked up a treat for the Bunco game on Wednesday.

It's almost 5:20AM now and I will go turn on the TV to watch "the weather on the 8's" and later, I will check on the cats.

I see it's 33 degrees and clear this morning. I am still waiting for "the weather on the 8's".

It's still 33 degrees outside and both cats were out there for their breakfast..shivering  with the cold.  They huddled together. I took their food out to them instead of letting them eat in the garage. The garage would be just as cold and it would set a precedent I didn't want to start. 

I left about 9:15AM to go to Bartlesville to visit with Nancy. I got there in plenty of time and visited with her. A little later, Mary Williams came in and I visited with her too. They encouraged me to stay for lunch and I did. (Mary insisted on paying for my lunch.) I enjoyed the visit and I took Nancy some reading material too. We had a nice visit. Joyce McDaniel joined us for lunch at the table where Mary and Nancy and I sat. We had a nice lunch.

I had a text from Toni while I was at Nancy's and she said she could take me at 8:30AM tomorrow for my hair appointment. I agreed that would be fine. So I will leave here shortly before 8:00AM in the morning. After my hair appointment, I will need to go to the bank and cash a check.

I will read this afternoon. I am tired now. More Later...

When I got home I put away the trash containers and read for awhile again. Then when I was tired of reading I broke out anther puzzle and worked on that for an hour. 

Stephen texted me to thank me for putting away their  trash containers too. I told him it was no big deal.

I had an e-mail from Sherry Epps about a new tour on February 15th. It's to Ponca City and I signed up for it. I will wear a face mask if we go. I have wanted to go to the Pioneer Woman museum and this will allow me to see that.

Now it's time for my bath and to get my p.j.s on. It's 7:00PM. I will try to read until 9:00PM or 10:00PM before I go to bed.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...


can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586