Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wednesday and Bunco Game

I had a good night's sleep last night and slept later then usual. It's 6:06AM now and I am just now eating my breakfast. My hair appointment this morning is at 8:30AM instead of 9:30AM so I will be leaving for Coffeyville a little earlier then usual...probably at 8:00AM just to play it safe. After my appointment I will go to the bank. It won't be open until 9:00AM.  I will take my Kindle today. The Bunco games don't start until 1:00PM. I will read in the car until then.

I got gas at Dewey yesterday so I won't need to go to the Woodshed today.

It's almost 6:30AM now and if I am going to watch "the weather on the 8's" I had better do it now. And I also need to see is the cats are out there hungry. Neither of them came for supper last evening. I checked several times. It's 43 degrees out there this morning so it could be worse. But neither cat was out there this morning. I checked at 6:30AM. I will check again shortly. Unless someone else is feeding them too, they will be very hungry this morning.

I will get back to this later....

Scruff was out there just now when I checked again. Blondie may be home and in the house where he lives being fed. I have put enough food out there for both of them in case he does come later.

It's 27 degrees out there now. It is getting colder this morning.

Scruff ate as fast as she could and got back to whatever shelter she has managed to find....poor thing. The garage across the street is no longer available since they tore it off and built a new master bedroom there. I am tempted to crack my garage door and put a litter box out there for them but I don't want them crawling all over my car and I am sure they would...maybe near a warm motor. I'd better not.

It's 7:01 now and I had better watch my time. I need to leave no later then 8:00AM. I see the sun is rising now..just barely.

More even later...

I left for Coffeyville about 8:00AM and was at my appointment in plenty of time. She did my hair and then I went to the library and st out front for awhile and read.

Then I went to Sonic and bought a medium cherry limeade slush.\

I noticed the Pretty Nails salon was open again and knew I needed a pedicure badly. It had been several months since I had had one and my toenails were getting pretty long.I had to wait awhile since she already had a woman in her chair but it was worth it. That will hold me quite awhile now.

Then I went to the senior center and read there until 1:00PM when it was time for Bunco. We had a fun time.

I took the rest of my cake treat over to Marilyn and visited until 5:00PM and then drove on home to Caney.

I found both Cats patiently waiting for me and both were hungry although Scruff was the hungriest. I imagine Blondie got fed some at his home.  As soon as the possibly could they went somewhere warmer...where I don't know.

I read for awhile and then at 7:00PM I took my bath and put my p.j.s on and will read some more until late enough to go to bed.

 

No comments: