Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday and Vacuuming

I slept well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast now and it;s 6:05AM.

The desk top computer says it is 11degees and clear. I guess the snow won't be melting anytime soon. I did wash my own hair last night in the tub and it is so short that I just blew it dry. It doesn't look terrible but it doesn't have that "finished" look that Toni gives it either. But it will do. It is clean at least.

I had to reboot the Kindle this morning. I had charged it overnight and the sign in screen didn't come up so I did what the Amazon service person told me to and held the reboot button in for 40 seconds and it did come up. I downloaded one new book and gave them back one. I can only have ten free books on the Kindle at once. So if I already have ten, I have to send one back.

I  am quite sure the cats won't be out there at 11 degrees. I hope they have found shelter somewhere or they will freeze to death if they don't starve first. 

I will go check out "the weather on the 8's" and also see if they will be outside my door.

I watched "the weather on the 8's" and the temperature is still 11 degrees out there. The cats are nowhere to be seen and I sure don't blame them but I'll bet they are very hungry unless they are catching birds or someone else is feeding them.

It's almost 8:00AM and I suppose I should start my vacuuming.  

I got the bedroom, hall and den vacuumed and cleaned up the vacuum sweeper and put it away. I am leaving the filters out to dry overnight. Tomorrow I will put the dry filters back in it and vacuum the living room and dining room. Pushing that vacuum sweeper is really hard on that plush carpet plus the sweeper would get overheated if I tried to do it all at one time. The first time I vacuumed it several weeks ago after they first put the carpet down, that happened and I had to let it set overnight before I could use it again. So I have been doing the vacuuming in two days rather then ruining the vacuum sweeper. It makes me wish I still had that Hoover that was self propelling. It died several years ago. I bought it in 1981 right after I quit Blackledge's store and moved to Coffeyville. So it had a good long life.

I went out and scraped the snow and ice off my sidewalk and driveway again. It's not bad out there if you're dressed properly and I was. It's a little after 9:00AM now and still 11 degrees and sunny but it's supposed to get up to 35 degrees today. 

It's 11:30AM now and I have been reading all morning. I just warmed up some of my chili in the microwave. It is still good. I had frozen it to make it last but I have enough now to have it again tomorrow and polish it off.

I took a drive up to Independence this afternoon. It's a little past 3:30PM and the roads are clear now. On my way home, Keith called and chatted with me awhile.It's always good to hear from him every couple of weeks. He usually calls me on his way home from work and we chat and bring one another up on any news.

It's nearly 4:00PM now and I guess I will get back to a book. I needed to get out of the house. I have been cooped up for so long. It was even good to get out there this morning and clear the walk and driveway.  I need more of that kind of exercise.

So, more even later... I took my bath at 6:30PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586