Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wednesday and No Hairdo Day

I slept well last night and was up shortly after 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I hope to be able to go to Coffeyville today and get my hair done and go to the bank. I have a check to cash. The next two days it's supposed to snow so I will stay in and read. I just thought...I should charge the kindle or I won't be reading until I do. 

I am having my breakfast now and my coffee. It's 6:04AM.The desktop computer says it's 27 degrees out there and a winter storm with snow soon. I thought we just got rain last night but it's not light enough to tell yet.

And I doubt the cats will be out there. It's too cold out and if it's raining, I sure doubt it.

I will go check on "the weather on the 8's" now and try to see what all it's doing.

Well, it rained all night and then turned to freezing rain and snow. We are to get three to five inches. I will be washing my own hair this evening. I won't try the roads. They sound treacherous. I opened the door and saw the snow...and of course, no cats. They would have no business out in this weather. They will just have to go hungry.....poor things.

I texted Toni and told her I better not get out in this mess and she agreed she would rather I was safe at home. I will see her next week...weather willing.

I will wash my hair in the shower tonight. 

No CBS news this morning. Both of Channel 6's channels are focusing on just Tulsa news and weather. I just turned to ABC's Good Morning America news..the station that doesn't just focus on Tulsa's local news. They seem to realize they have a much larger area to cover. 

It's11:43AM now and I have been reading all morning. I just stopped long enough to warm up the other half of my Bar B Q sandwich from yesterday at Dink's.  It's now 23 degrees and cloudy. The sun is trying to shine now though. 

It's was still snowing here but it appears to have stopped at least temporarily . I would like to shovel off the snow from the walk but it's too cold out there to try to do that and the effort would be futile. It's supposed to snow tomorrow too.

More much later... 

I warmed up the Bar B Q I brought home from Dink's yesterday in the microwave. It was still very good.

Then I read all afternoon.

I went up to Mr. G's later in the afternoon and bought a small butter pecan flurry.  They are so good! The city has been cleaning off the streets today. I sure was glad.

Later about 6:00PM, I heard someone shoveling my snow and looked out to see my landlord getting the worst of it off the sidewalk. He and I agreed it was wasted effort though since we are supposed to get 5 to 8 inches over tomorrow. I did give him the rent check though. I had forgotten yesterday was the 1st. 

I took my bath at 6:30PM or so. I forgot to wash my hair though. Maybe I will get it done tomorrow.  I will get back to my latest book until bedtime. It's only 7:47PM now. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586