Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday and A Visit With Nancy

I slept well until the middle of the night (12:30AM) when some idiot...just a number...texted me and woke me up.  Luckily I was able to get back to sleep until a couple of minutes later whoever it was did the same thing and woke me up again. Again I was able to get back to sleep. I slept until 5:30AM.

I am eating my breakfast now. In a little bit I will check and see if the cats are out there waiting for their breakfast. I will also check out "the weather on the 8's"on the weather channel.

Well what do you know..both cats were out there very hungry at 6:15AM . I put out the double dish  and told them to share. They are doing fine. According to the weather channel we are under a "winter storm warning". Wednesday and perhaps Thursday we are to get snow and ice 2 to 3 inches of it. This afternoon it starts with rain. I will take my umbrella to Bartlesville this morning. I may have to wash my own hair tomorrow...depending on the weather. According to the desktop computer it is 51 degrees now and partly cloudy.

Those cats didn't waste any time gobbling down their food as fast as they could and going somewhere to find shelter. I went in to check on them and they were gone. I believe the rain may have started. The sidewalk looked wet out there.

More later

It's7:45AM now and I have been watching the CBS news. 

I looked everywhere for my umbrella and finally found it in my trunk buried under a box full of stuff. That's good. This afternoon it is supposed to rain and I may need it. I am thinking I will take Nancy to Dink's  for barbecue at lunch.

I have been reading my latest book but now I am ready to leave.

I planned to leave here about 9:30AM.   

I got away a little earlier then 9:30AM It was more like 9:15AM. I got down to Bartlesville and found that Nancy was up and around. After we visited a bit she dressed and got herself made up. We had decided to go to Dink's Bar B Q for our lunch this time. It had been awhile since I had been there but it was just as good as I thought I remembered. After we ate, I drove by our church down there  and it appeared to be just as viable as ever. No "For sale" signs anywhere.

Then I took her back to assisted living. I wanted to get back to Caney before the rain started.

When I got home, I answered my mail and took it to the post office to mail off.

It's 1:28 PM now and the rain has not started yet.

More later..I am going to get back to my book. I got back to my latest bookand finished it.

Suzanne dropped by earlier and took me down to the former Blackledge building and bought me one of their cinnamon rolls. Then we went out to Myrtle's Market and looked around. After she brought me home I began another book.

It's 6:13PM now and the rain has just begun. At 7:00PM, I will take my bath. 

Then I will get back to the latest book. I plan to go to bed about 9:00PM. 

4 comments:

pat m said...

Has Nancy accepted assisted living ?

Margie's Musings said...

Better...I go see her every Tuesday and have begun taking her out to eat lunch and drive round a bit there in Bartlesville.

DrumMajor said...

You've been a very good friend! If she was up and around, that's a step better than some blog entries before she moved to assisted living. Your visits out of the building are simple, but so special for someone looking at the same views every day. So many folks don't have any visitors. Make sure her family knows what helpful things you do. They should be thankful for your kind help. Linda in Kansas

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586