Saturday, February 5, 2022

Saturday and Finishing Vacuuming and Dusting

I slept well last night and didn't wake up once. Strange..because I went to bed earlier too.,,,around 8:00PM. I wonder if it has anything to do with the bowl of ice cream I had before I went to bed. Oh well...I'm not complaining. It might have been the snow shoveling I did yesterday too. I got the walk and most of the drive cleaned up. Going out the past couple of days sure made a mess of my car though. It's filthy! If the weather ever warms up again, I will wash it.

Today after I watch the "weather on the 8's" and check if either or both of the cats are here for breakfast, I will finish my vacuuming. I still have the living room and dining room to do....and the dusting.

The weather will be awesome the next week. Today is to get up to 42, tomorrow will be 44, Monday will be 50, Tuesday will be 59, Wednesday will 57, Thursday to be 54, and Friday to be 62. I am looking forward to next week.

So, more later... Now I had better finish my vacuuming. It's 8:00AM.

No cats at all. I worry about what has happened to them. It's been days.

I finished the vacuuming and cleaned up the sweeper and put it away. I have washed the filters again and left them out to completely dry until tomorrow. I also wiped out the inside of the canister with a damp paper towel.

I will rest awhile before I begin my dusting. It's 8:30AM now.

I got the bedroom and den done and will begin on the living room and dining room soon. 

First I want to take a break.I sent the list of this year's lost classmates to the online classmates. I probably need to bring my lost classmates list up to date soon. I will wait to see if any of the other classmates can shed light on what has happened to the seven I lost this year...those whose newsletters were returned to me.

More later...I will get back to the dusting...I see it's now 14 degrees and sunny outside. I finished my dusting and read for awhile. Then I got hungry and had another bowl of that chili I had fixed earlier this week and frozen. I thawed it out yesterday and had some for my lunch then.. I have enough for one more bowl. In this weather, it really hit the spot.

I just went up to Mr. G's drive in and bought myself a small butter pecan flurry. Boy, those are really good! I can't do that too often if I want to watch my weight or I might have to watch my weight go "up".

It's 39 degrees now and sunny.

More later...

I've been reading most of the day and as expected, the battery is down again on my Kindle. So I have plugged it again.  It will probably not be fully charged until late tonight or in the morning. It's 6:04PM now and I had better check and see if the cats are out there yet..

No, no cats. I may have lost both of them over the snow and ice.

About 7:00PM, as usual, I will take my bath. With the Kindle charging, I can't read. And there's nothing on TV but basketball and golf. In other words,..... nothing. 

It's 39 degrees now and sunny....although it is getting dark..little by little.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM if I can't find anything else to occupy my time. But that's three hours away. 


1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

I can't't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586