Monday, March 14, 2022

Monday and A Little Laundry

I got up early this morning so I could set the clock on the microwave oven. The three doesn't work to set the clock so I waited until 4:00AM to set it. Now it's working fine.I just fixed my oatmeal in it. I am out of milk so I will need to go to the market this morning sometime.  I will look around and make a list. I may need some more frozen meals too.

I never did figure out the watch. I will need to take it to a jeweler in Bartlesville tomorrow. I don't think Gary Eisley is bright enough to do it and he is the only jeweler left in Coffeyville or Independence.. I know I am not. And it didn't come with instructions.

Next Sunday is the first day of Spring and my nose knows it. It is running constantly... day and night.

I will do a little laundry this morning. Next Monday I will strip the bed and do the sheets. I need underwear now and I will wash my towels. I ordered some more underwear from Amazon but it won't be here until next week.  

I have dressed and made up my face for the day now. It's only 5:20AM and  too early for either of the cats to be out there. I will check just to be sure though. I will turn on "the weather on the 8's" and see if anything has changed overnight.

I have the laundry in the dryer now and have finished my breakfast. I also saw "the weather on the 8's" and took my blood pressure. I have a doctor's appointment with Christensen on Wednesday at 10:30AM. I will take my records to him and I may also take my blood pressure cuff to have it checked out.

Today is supposed to be 59 degrees and cloudy, Tuesday is forecast to be 66 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday 73 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday 74 degrees and thunderstorms, Friday 61 degrees and showers, Saturday 66 degrees and mostly sunny, and Sunday 72 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. I am personally not happy about the rain but I imagine the farmers need it. 

More later...

The investigator investigating my accident called this morning to interview me about the accident. He will contact Lacey, my insurance agaent for the information I gave her to counter sue Evelyn's insurance company after her insurance company called last week to tell me they were going to sue my insurance company for her damage. Evelyn had said she would take care of her damage with her insurance and since I didn't have collision on my 14 year old car, I was going to use my savings to take care of mine. That left me $400.in my savings account. I am attempting to restore the savings account balance back at $100. a month. The crown for the tooth I broke over Thanksgiving was a little over $1300. That was more then my new bumper. The new bumper replacement and painting and labor was a little over $1,000. Between the two of them it really depleted my savings. In time, I will get it restored again though.

More later...

I went to the Caney Market and bought $39.00 worth of groceries. It had been awhile since I bought any groceries. It's almost 10:00AM now and I guess I will get back to my latest book. 

It's getting harder and harder to find a murder mystery I haven't read from Amazon's "free to read" group.

Now Lacey, my insurance agent, called to say she didn't have a copy of Evelyn's insurance papers. I told her I had taken a picture of it and when I talked to her (Lacey) at her office, I had sent it to her phone. She looked and agreed she had it. She had forgotten.

This gets pretty complicated when my agent didn't get the police report and didn't even ask for it after I gave her the policewoman's card. I don't know who is the most incompetent ...the policewoman or Lacey. If I were the insurance agent, I would have requested that on Wednesday after the wreck on Sunday when the policewoman said she would be doing her report.

Oh well...

Jess, Nancy's friend came by as I was coming home from the post office and inquired how Nancy was doing. I visited with him out at the drive. I was going to go out to Sonic to get a child's meal.  

After that, I went out to Sonic and bought the kids meal of a small hamburger, french fries and a coke and brought them home to eat. About midway to the afternoon, I went up to Mr. G's and bought a small butter pecan flurry for my dessert.

Then I read all afternoon. It's 5:24PM now and I will watch the CBS evening news at 5:30PM.  Maybe I can finish my latest book after the news is over.

I plan to take my bath at 7:00PM and perhaps start another book until bedtime at 9:00PM.

May be an image of dog 

One of five Corgi puppies my daughter has for sale. Darling little fellow.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Well, hopefully Lacey will get this taken care of. You pay her. She works for you.

Margie's Musings said...

True...I'm not particularly impressed with her.