Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday and Nothing Much

I slept very well last night and was up at y usual 5:00AM. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day.  According to my phone it's 36 degrees and according to the desktop computer, it's 45 degrees and cloudy. I have no idea which is correct. I guess I will know for sure when I watch "the weather on the 8's"...if it's correct.

I am having my breakfast now here at the computer. My left knee is a little weak this morning but I will take it carefully until I see how it's going to do.

I don't have a plan for the day. Everything is caught up until Monday when I will change my bed and do my laundry. I will probably just read today again although I do need to go out to Dollar General or the market and get some Kleenex and paper towels and bubble bath and oatmeal and breakfast bars and water. That's all I am out of for now.

It's 6:04AM now and soon I will go check out the weather and the cats. At least Scruff is usually out there by 6:30AM. Neither of them came for supper last night.

More later.. 

Scruff was the only cat that came for breakfast and she ate a lot!  I took the food into the garage when she finished and left.

The weather was on shortly after I got out there. Today is supposed to be 72 degrees and cloudy, Sunday 78 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday 62 degrees and rain, Tuesday 65 degrees and showers, Tuesday 65 degrees and showers, Wednesday 47 degree and showers, Thursday 54 degrees and partly cloudy and Friday 65 degrees and mostly sunny.

The phone shut down again last evening and I had to plug it in and charge it awhile to get it to come back on. It had 54% when it shut down. I don't know what's going on with that phone...probably getting old like me. :) 

It's 6:32AM now. I will be back later ...

It's 10:00AM now and I have finished the latest book. Now I will go buy my groceries. When I got up from my chair again, the left knee gave me another hard twinge. It maybe will become a problem...I hope not. I will take another Aleve and that may hold it off for awhile till it heals.

I got my groceries and today for lunch I will have another bowl of that cheddar broccoli soup. That may be about all of it.  I will know soon.

It's 1:39PM and I have been reading for quite awhile. I just ate another bowl of the  cheddar broccoli soup with crackers.It's still very good and so far I have had three lunches out of it. I think I have one more left. 

Today is a beautiful sunshiny day.

More later....

I went over to Coffeyville to go to the bank and then out to visit Marilyn and to take the new directories to Karan to be sewed together for tomorrow.

Then I came back home. I have missed the news and I think I forgot to have it recorded too .But I had a nice visit with Marilyn and one with Karan too. It's 5:50PM now and I think I will read again until time to take my bath.

I plan to go to bed at at 9:00PM as usual.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So glad your watch works. I have an apple one and really like to be able to exercise the amount it says I should. Also, it has my heart rate on there. I charge it every night.

Margie's Musings said...

I charge mine about every week. I will bet an Apple is nice though!!