Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

 I slept through the night last night without waking up once and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed. It's 5:58AM now and I am eating my breakfast. 

I wonder if we are going to have thunderstorms today as the forecast yesterday said. It's still dark out at 6:00AM so I won't know until it gets lighter.

I will go turn on the TV in a minute and see what today's forecast is and I will also check on the cats. So back in a minute..

Just Scruff came for her breakfast. She ate like she hadn't eaten in a week but she was here to eat yesterday morning  but neither of them came for supper last night. When she finished, I took the food in the garage and covered it.

The forecast has changed a little. Today is supposed to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow,48 degrees and rain and wind. Saturday 70 degrees and sunny, Sunday 74 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday 58 degrees and rain, Tuesday 62 degrees and rain, and Wednesday 48 degrees.and cloudy. The rain is supposed to start tonight.

It's 7:45AM now and I have finished my mopping and am now working on my vacuuming. I have the bedroom, hall and den vacuumed and am ready to start working on the living room as soon as I rest awhile. This vacuum sweeper is quite a bit heavier and I need to do the vacuuming in shifts...after I rest awhile, I will do the living room carpet and dining room area rug. Tomorrow I will dust everything.....maybe this afternoon after I rest up again. I like getting it all done in one day. This vacuum sweeper doesn't shut down like my other one did.

I got the living room vacuumed and it's 8:08AM and I have the chairs out of the dining room. As soon as I rest a bit, I will finish the vacuuming in there.  

O.K. I am back at it to finish up!

After I finished the cleaning, I read until noon. I couldn't figure out what  to have for lunch so I went down to Mr. G's and bought a small butter pecan flurry. Those are always good.  I am even thinking of making some cheddar broccoli soup. I could eat some of that for a couple of days...maybe more.

And that's what I did. I am going to have a bowl of it now. This will give me something nourishing to eat for a few days.

And that's what I did. It was very good too. I use to fix it for Nancy and me when she lived here in Caney. She liked it too.  I put it in Corning Ware and put it in the frig. I will have it again tomorrow.

It's a beautiful day today. Too bad it's forecast to rain tonight. Maybe we'll miss it.

I have been reading all afternoon. Now I am going to watch the news. 

More even later.

I read until 7:15PM after I watched the news I took my bath.

I will be going to Bartlesville tomorrow to get my tires rotated...it's time at the change of the seasons and Sunday is the first day of Spring. 

I may take my Fitnus in to their US Cellular  store and see if they can help me get my Fitnus on my phone. I think the problem has to do with it having already had a different Fitnus on it and when the other one broke now it has to be rebooted to let it take on another different one. I will take the Fitnus and the paperwork and also the phone by and see if they can help me. If not, I don't know what I will do about it.

I plan to read until 9:00PM or so and then go to bed.

1 comment:

Kay said...

You didn't wake up even once? Oh my gosh! That sounds like heaven. I've been getting up once or twice every night which drives me crazy because I have such a hard time getting back to sleep.