Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunday and Church

 I slept fairly well last night. I woke up after midnight and saw that the daylight savings time hadn't begun yet. I asked Alexa why that was and she said it began at 2:00AM in Kansas. That explained that so I went back to bed and back to sleep. I wa sable to reset the clock on the stove but not the microwave. And of course, my watch is still an hour off too. But the phone is right so I will use it for the time when I am not home until I can find a jeweler or someone who knows how to set my watch.

I am eating my breakfast now and drinking my coffee. It is 6:50AM now according to the computer and the phone. I will need to watch the time carefully today or I may be late for church. I will need to leave here about 9:30AM. Meanwhile,I need to check on the cats and "the weather on the 8's".

Scruff was the only cat that came for breakfast this morning.  Blondie was probably fed at home. She is finished now so I put her food back on the garage and covered it.  

I finally caught "the weather on the 8's" and today (Sunday) is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Monday to be 60 degrees and  mostly cloudy and windy, Tuesday 64 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday 74 degrees and sunny, Thursday 75 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday 57 degrees and light rain and Saturday 65 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the next week.

I will leave now and go to the bank  if I am in plenty of time.

So More Later...

I did go to the bank and after church, Rick and Carmen and Phyllis and I went to Just Us in Cherryvale for lunch. I don't know what the others did for lunch. When I got home I came back to read some more. It's a beautiful day today..

I tried and tried to reset my watch but I never could figure it out. I even looked on the internet for instructions.

It's got me confused.

I was going to sign into the Mission Center Zoom service and forgot my watch had yesterday's time on it. So I only got into the last 15 minutes of it. 

I finished my latest book instead and at 7:00PM, I took my bath. It's 8:30PM now and I think I will go on to bed. I spent an hour or so trying to figure out how to get the watch on daylight savings time. I was never able to get the microwave's time change done either. That clock on the microwave hasn't worked in a year. It's only two years old too.

I have been frustrated over the time change all day 

I will put this blog on Keith's blog and go on to bed at 9:00PM. 

 


3 comments:

Suemn said...

Hi Margie, I set all my clocks ahead last night before going to bed. When I woke the first time, I checked the fitbit watch that I wear to bed and it showed 1:40 a.m. I was surprised too that it hadn't reset itself yet to daylight savings time. Later when I checked it, it was showing the correct daylight savings time so I looked up on the internet in the morning and found that daylight savings time doesn't update until 2:00 a.m. which I think is a little strange.

Margie's Musings said...

No, I learned the same thing from asking my Alexa.

Margie's Musings said...

My little Timex watch doesn't reset itself automatically. I have to do it manually and I still haven't figured it out.